• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Sasha gives a girl The Look

She knows shes coming home with him

Comment

Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
      I'm truly honored to have this guy wore a Raptor jersey.
      when did jose have hair and wear #16 ???
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        when did jose have hair and wear #16 ???
        When he played against Lakers in 2002 conference finals, it was the darkest day in the NBA playoff history, the officials blew calls after calls, and they lost Lakers in game 7. Divac, Webber, Bibby were with "Jose" #16 and he had less facial hair at the time, and I remembered Robert Horry had one of the biggest buzzer beater in the century.

Comment

I'm confused. Is Jose Greek, Serbian, or a Spaniard?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            I'm confused. Is Jose Greek, Serbian, or a Spaniard?
            He's Greek don't be so ignorant and racist

Comment

The "Twin Towers"

My first full season of watching the Raptors too

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                The "Twin Towers"
                Those two have nothing on Chuck Swirsky's "Banger Brothers" of Lonny Baxter and Robert Archibald. LOL
                Pretty sure he had T-Shirts made for those guys.

My first full season of watching the Raptors too
                ...Picked a helluva time to come onboard... LOL
                Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 31, 2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Keon Clark... The man could dunk... and drink... and smoke... :s

Claimed to have never played a game sober and drank at half time...

Last edited by Rapzilla; Fri Aug 2, 2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
                    At 7-2, had three straight 20+ points and 10+ rebounds 2-4 blocks games at the beginning of the year, the entire Toronto media was crazy about this for like one week. "Raptors have finally found their franchise center" lol. I remember one of my classmates bought his jersey. Well the rest is history. (Great memory though)
                    I think you might be misremembering...

Closest Loren Woods ever came to a stretch like you describe is a stretch of games to start the 2004-05 season where he had a 9-7 game, a 17-14 game, a 0-4 game, a 6-11 game, and a 14-9 game. He had 4 blocks in that last game and 1 or less in the rest.

Also, Woods never broke 20 points his entire career.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low

Comment

Comment

Comment

• floating??
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low

Comment

Working...
                                X