No announcement yet.

Throwback Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all remember Ben Uzoh dropping a triple-double as the 2011-2012 season wound down, but Uros Slokar (#58 pick in 2005) will always be the ultimate garbage man Raptor in my heart... after dropping a total of 20 points in his first 19 appearances, he lit up Detroit at the end of the 2006-2007 season for 18 points in 30 minutes, on 7/10 (1/1 3pt, 3/4 FT) shooting... his last game on the court in a Raptors uniform.

Uros Slokar, an unknown face and forgotten name from the EuRaptors era, you will be missed...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

test user wrote: View Post
            lol. The Carter branch should also include one of either Joey Graham or Charlie V, right?

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              We all remember Ben Uzoh dropping a triple-double as the 2011-2012 season wound down, but Uros Slokar (#58 pick in 2005) will always be the ultimate garbage man Raptor in my heart... after dropping a total of 20 points in his first 19 appearances, he lit up Detroit at the end of the 2006-2007 season for 18 points in 30 minutes, on 7/10 (1/1 3pt, 3/4 FT) shooting... his last game on the court in a Raptors uniform.

Uros Slokar, an unknown face and forgotten name from the EuRaptors era, you will be missed...

Your post led me to recall a similar instance of an indistinct Euro Raptor who had a similar phenomenal game with career high of 22 points on February 22, 2009, against the San Antonio Spurs: Roko Ukic.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      I don't know what's uglier, the jersey or Matrix's shooting technique?!

Comment

TJ!!

To this day, one of my all time favourite Raptors.
                        And to this day, I still hate Horford for what he did to TJ. Absolute shame.

If he never went down with that injury, and the whole PG controversy started, and blah blah blah, he could have been something really special.

Comment

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            TJ!!

To this day, one of my all time favourite Raptors.
                            And to this day, I still hate Horford for what he did to TJ. Absolute shame.

If he never went down with that injury, and the whole PG controversy started, and blah blah blah, he could have been something really special.
                            Yea it sucks. Dude was just what we needed at the time. Lets hope K Low can bring that next season

Comment

Yea it sucks. Dude was just what we needed at the time. Lets hope K Low can bring that next season
                              Their games are actually very similar now that you mention it. Both short PGs who can do a little bit of everything. Difference being is that KLow can probably absorb a hit a lot better than TJs 140lb frame could.

Comment

I'm truly honored to have this guy wore a Raptor jersey.

Comment

Working...
                                X