Doug Smith: Raptors Trade Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Smith: Raptors Trade Talk

Here's what Dougy-boy has to say so far today.

So what’s going to happen with the Raptors before 3 p.m. today?

Well, every source I talked to last night suggests very little, which means something big could happen.

I kid, of course, but I do know Bryan is working hard seeing what’s out there, both in big names and little names, bold moves and tweaks.

And as we saw yesterday, things have a way of changing rather quickly. Amare’s not a Cav, Tracy’s not a Knick and the stuff you read in the days leading up to today don’t necessarily come true.
    So, does anyone expect some surprises up BC's sleeve or do you see us staying put with who we have right now?

Source - Click here

I'm hoping for some sort of upgrade but based on Bosh's opinion(Doesn't feel they need a trade) I don't see it being blockbuster in nature.

Comment

Fake

This just in! Turkoglu to Dallas for Butler! Gasp!
      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 18, 2010, 02:23 PM. Reason: Not real

Comment

Darien wrote: View Post
        This just in! Turkoglu to Dallas for Butler! Gasp!
        i'm just gonna pretend for a few minutes.

aaaaaaaahh.
        TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

hahaha, I can't believe someone actually needed to add the "fake" tag to my post.

Comment

I can. Keeping things on track.

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
            i'm just gonna pretend for a few minutes.

aaaaaaaahh.
            It is a pleasant dream. I heard Butler practices this strange concept called "defense". I personally have never really seen it before but I hear it does exist in some places outside Raptorland.
            Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 18, 2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Doug knows about as much as you and I do about whether the Raptors will make a move or not.

Comment

I disagree, we don't have the unlimited access to the janitors and concession stand workers that Doug has.

Comment

Working...
                X