Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else going through Raptors withdrawal?

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    How do you do that exactly? I definitely wouldn't mind re-watching the Raptors vs Pacers OT game
    kat(.)ph just use vpn!

2. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i miss seeing this on my tv before the game
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

4. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not just the withdrawl, but the uncertainty...

Should I get pumped for a more competitive season that hopes to sniff the playoffs, or should I prepare myself for a tank/rebuild?

Should I be excited at the prospect of another major deal to land a star/quasi-star to improve the team in the here and now, or should I be prepared to see a fan favorite traded with the future in mind?

I think I'll have this sense of nervousness, excitement and impending dread until mid-season... Ujiri you devil!

6. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just want to know what Ujiri is planning next.

8. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star mike, prague's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    kat(.)ph just use vpn!
    Virtual private network ? Like I should make my local network a vpn? hm...
    Any clue if its enough to use TOR?

10. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Virtual private network ? Like I should make my local network a vpn? hm...
    Any clue if its enough to use TOR?
    You can download torrents without VPN if you want. It depends what ISP you use, because my ISP ( internet service provider ) is very bitchy and will send all my internet logs to government if I download stuff from well-known torrent trackers without VPN!

By the way I'm buying vpn from StrongVPN.

12. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic All-Star mike, prague's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha neat ... well over here in Europe I hope they don't give a damn and they shouldn't so I'll give it a shot .. but I do have a personally installed OpenVPN
    Thx though

15. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    great.... i searched for this the whole day and i log in to see you already posted it -.-
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

17. Like drunkmunky, NoPropsneeded liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    great.... i searched for this the whole day and i log in to see you already posted it -.-
    Haha sorry

Post Thanks / Like

i was dying to listen to it brought back so many memories :')

20. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    How do you do that exactly? I definitely wouldn't mind re-watching the Raptors vs Pacers OT game
    I use KAT or Pirate Bay, both work just fine if you manage to find the game. I dunno what VPN is or whatever everyone else is talking about, I just use FrostWire to download torrents. Works for music and stuff too.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

22. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I use KAT or Pirate Bay, both work just fine if you manage to find the game. I dunno what VPN is or whatever everyone else is talking about, I just use FrostWire to download torrents. Works for music and stuff too.
    It's all good downloading stuff without VPN, but when it comes to seeding your ISP gets alert that you are sharing this file, that means you helping to download 'piracy stuff' by using your internet connection, then ISP can terminate your internet contract, every single log can be sent to other gov agencies. It's not 2008 anymore, it's crazy, but everyone should use VPN in order to be safe - especially those who are residents in UK and US.

24. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright thanks rocwell and isaacthompson, I'll try those sites

Post Thanks / Like

I use Utorrent and search using the google of torrents..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    I use Utorrent and search using the google of torrents..
    Well it's easy to download virus from searching torrent files using search engine these days, there are hundreds of legal cases with gov ( torrent trackers vs government ), they're fighting to get tracker domains and guy's who looking for the victims.. well they can easily create identical fishing sites and that most likely would mean somewhere somehow you download binded virus without even knowing. ( every anti-virus known virus can be made undetectable in couple easy steps )
    Also keep in mind that Google removed more than 50 mil piracy/torrent links in 2012.. while this year it's already passed 100 mil mark.

Every Google algorithm change will delete 3-5 mil links. ( that's in a week )

Better get accounts in private trackers while it's open for registration or invitation-only. In the future we all will need to pay some kind subscription to trackers to download piracy.
    Last edited by rocwell; Sat Aug 3rd, 2013 at 07:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    1:02 to 1:15 is the best part

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's easy to download virus from searching torrent files using search engine these days, there are hundreds of legal cases with gov ( torrent trackers vs government ), they're fighting to get tracker domains and guy's who looking for the victims.. well they can easily create identical fishing sites and that most likely would mean somewhere somehow you download binded virus without even knowing. ( every anti-virus known virus can be made undetectable in couple easy steps )
    Also keep in mind that Google removed more than 50 mil piracy/torrent links in 2012.. while this year it's already passed 100 mil mark.

Every Google algorithm change will delete 3-5 mil links. ( that's in a week )

Better get accounts in private trackers while it's open for registration or invitation-only. In the future we all will need to pay some kind subscription to trackers to download piracy.
    I use a torrent search engine is what i was saying.

True on the private thing though
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha. I only get the good ones. Rudy's first game vs. Clippers, overtime game vs. Lakers, etc.
    Get the one where they played in Golden State. Best game of the season.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's all good downloading stuff without VPN, but when it comes to seeding your ISP gets alert that you are sharing this file, that means you helping to download 'piracy stuff' by using your internet connection, then ISP can terminate your internet contract, every single log can be sent to other gov agencies. It's not 2008 anymore, it's crazy, but everyone should use VPN in order to be safe - especially those who are residents in UK and US.
    Does magnet linking help solve the problem with your internet provider?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information