Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else going through Raptors withdrawal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else going through Raptors withdrawal?

Ahhh, it's really bad this summer...and it's not even AUGUST!!!! Especially with the Summer League JV has had, and a new GM I actually have faith in, I can not wait. What are your cures for summertime blues with no basketball around?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

hahaha i think everyone is, after summer we got two months of school and then the season starts, watch loads and loads of youtube videos and mixes it helps, i guess it helps
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I'm having that withdrawal since the match vs Celtics.

Comment

I'm on a very bad withdrawal trip... Checking this site like 10 times a day just to see if there's anything new... I'm going mad. For now, can't wait for september when JV is gonna play for team Lithuania. Gonna root hard for JV and his team! But I guess over the month of august they'll play some friendly games in preparation for the European Championship, so I'll try to catch those too. Has anyone a schedule of those games???

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
          I'm on a very bad withdrawal trip... Checking this site like 10 times a day just to see if there's anything new... I'm going mad. For now, can't wait for september when JV is gonna play for team Lithuania. Gonna root hard for JV and his team! But I guess over the month of august they'll play some friendly games in preparation for the European Championship, so I'll try to catch those too. Has anyone a schedule of those games???
          more like 10 times an hour, if your is very bad i dont know what mine is..
          Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Jul 28, 2013, 04:32 PM.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

watch re runs of old raptor games

Comment

Play some 2k13. It's helped me massively.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Play some 2k13. It's helped me massively.
                I gave up on 2K lol. wayy too much work putting together next years rosters

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Download a roster on 2k share

Comment

Yep. Pickup games are a decent outlet, but still, I'm checking stuff way too much

Comment

I actually feel little better, like the feeling after having an ingrown toenail removed. ha, ha.

That wasn't all that fun a season to be a Raptors fan. It had it's moments but overall?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        Download a roster on 2k share
                        Ya, I just downloaded next years Roster. And this past draft class. And next years draft class.

Good to go. Withdrawal symptoms subsided within hours.

Comment

Watch highlights or torrent Raptors games from last season.

I've also downloaded a lot of the Summer League games, not just Raptors. The quality of play is definitely not as good as NBA, but it's cool to see unknown guys play.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            Watch highlights or torrent Raptors games from last season.

I've also downloaded a lot of the Summer League games, not just Raptors. The quality of play is definitely not as good as NBA, but it's cool to see unknown guys play.
                            I better live with this withdrawal (until Oct) than watching last season games.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I better live with this withdrawal (until Oct) than watching last season games.
                              Hahaha. I only get the good ones. Rudy's first game vs. Clippers, overtime game vs. Lakers, etc.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X