2012-2013 Raptors Top Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-2013 Raptors Top Plays

Perusing NBA.com I found a link for each teams top plays from last season. Here is the Raptors:

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...nba/index.html

Good enough for off-season banter I figure. Anyone remember if #2 (a end of game FG by Amir that would tie the game) actually counted?

That Amir FG definitely counted and Gay hit the game winner in OT. Best game of the season in my opinion

Comment

Comment

wow, that Amir shot was really really close. I remember the game now, definitely one of the best of the season. Can't believe we won with Bargs on the floor lol

Comment

JV guarded that final inbound pass like a fuckin champion
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

this was a game to remember too
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

another great game vs the sixers
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

now i like these top plays better

Comment

the hype at this game was crazy thats why i cant wait for a playoff game

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    this was a game to remember too
                    That was a great game. Ross's coming out party I believe. But boy does Lowry look out of shape there. The more I think about it the more convinced I am that he played very little of last season at even close to 100%

Comment

the hype at this game was crazy thats why i cant wait for a playoff game
                      That reel was ISO heavy, I'm not sure either team ran a play. Looks good when the shots are falling tho. Let's hope to see less of that this year. But pretty good challange by Lowry on Melo at the end!!

Comment

just to lift you spirits what a screen TEAMWORK LOOOOOL

Comment

just to lift you spirits what a screen TEAMWORK LOOOOOL
                          lol, I remember, that was awesome...thats when you need that great 3pt shooter to get the ball...DD should have shot anyways

Comment

the classic reaction, lowry on the floor like usual xD

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              lol, I remember, that was awesome...thats when you need that great 3pt shooter to get the ball...DD should have shot anyways
                              loooooooooool i wasn't even paying attention to demar

Comment

Working...
                              X