Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Bulls: Demar + Amir + DJ + QRich + Gay
    To Raptors: Butler + Boozer+Hinrich+ Snell +Deng + picks

Bulls Lineup: Rose/Demar/Gay/Gibson/Noah Bench: DJ, QRich, Dunleavy, Amir, Nazr

The Bulls take on more salary and are already in tax but even then, they would prefer no QRich.

That said, if this trade occurred I think the Raptors have activated their tank and would have all big contracts expiring by 2016 (Demar gone). There should be an effort to trade Deng/Boozer/Hinrich to other teams in a three way or four or 20 way trade for more young prospects and picks. But now this is getting too speculative and ridiculous.

Comment

Pretty sure if its just Q-Rich, you can trade him whenever you want. Just can't package him with other players. Unless I'm missing another provision halting the trade.

I remember when Rasheed was traded to from Portland to Atlanta years and years ago.
      Played 1 game and then was traded to Detroit after less than a week.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Pretty sure if its just Q-Rich, you can trade him whenever you want. Just can't package him with other players. Unless I'm missing another provision halting the trade.

I remember when Rasheed was traded to from Portland to Atlanta years and years ago.
        Played 1 game and then was traded to Detroit after less than a week.
        Not positive, but I'm pretty sure the issue with Q-Rich is that he was signed and traded. All players that have just signed new contracts are untradable, until Dec 15th in this case (I think it's the same date every year).

Comment

No player who signed as a free agent (that includes sign and trades) this summer can be traded until December 15th. Examples include Richardson, Jefferson, Mayo, Ellis, Iggy, etc.

No player who was signed by his team through matching an offer sheet (restricted free agency) can be traded until December 15th like any other free agent however the team who made the offer cannot acquire for 1 year and for that 1 year the player can veto any trade. Example Jeff Teague.

A player already under contract and traded can be traded by himself at any time. Example Novak. However player cannot be traded with another player for two months. Example Novak cannot be packaged with anyone else until September 10th.

So back to my comment about his contract, Richardson can only be traded between December 15th and January 1st assuming he had not been waived. I highly doubt MU will pay him for another two seasons beyond this year and I highly doubt anyone would trade for 2 year fully guaranteed veteran minimum contract on a guy who has declined as fast as Richardson.

The content in the original post is bullsh!t unless "soon" means 4.5 months.
          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Tue Jul 30, 2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Of course. I forgot Q-Rich resigned with NY before being traded. Thanks all!

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
              theres no source on yahoo

just click grabbing
              So let's close this thread cause it's crap..pure headline grabbing crap
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X