No announcement yet.

Q-Rich involved in trade to the Bulls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-Rich involved in trade to the Bulls?

Rant Sports 24/7 ‏@RantSports247

Toronto Raptors Rumors: Quentin Richardson Trade to Chicago Bulls Coming Soon http://bit.ly/14uY4On #RantNBA #NBA
    http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/0...medium=twitter

Trade for Picks I assume?

Any trade won't happen until December 15 per CBA.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Any trade won't happen until December 15 per CBA.
      Does that mean this is a complete fabrication?

I can't imagine why anyone would want Q-Rich (especially giving up picks). He's got nothing left if the last 3 years are any indication.

Comment

This can't be real. No one would trade FOR Q-rich unless hes a piece of a bigger trade.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

connected wrote: View Post
          Does that mean this is a complete fabrication?

I can't imagine why anyone would want Q-Rich (especially giving up picks). He's got nothing left if the last 3 years are any indication.
          Always look at the source.

Rant < or = to B/R

The only possibility I can see is if there is a trade that sends a couple million back to Toronto as it would save the Bulls in the neighbourhood of $5M with luxury tax. But even that is a stretch.

Comment

The article said nothing about a "trade coming soon". Total headline grabber of a tweet right there..

It just said that a "trade makes sense" and the bulls are "interested"..

"According to yahoo sports the team is looking to trade Richardson and the bulls are one of the top teams interested"
            Last edited by LBF; Mon Jul 29, 2013, 07:23 PM.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              The article said nothing about a "trade coming soon". Total headline grabber of a tweet right there..

It just said that a "trade makes sense" and the bulls are "interested"..

"According to yahoo sports the team is looking to trade Richardson and the bulls are one of the top teams interested"
              If he is not waived prior to start of season, there will be a two week window where he is eligible to be traded, from Sham Sports:

2nd and 3rd years are both fully unguaranteed, both becoming fully guaranteed if not waived on or before January 1st 2014.

http://data.shamsports.com/content/p...es/raptors.jsp

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                If he is not waived prior to start of season, there will be a two week window where he is eligible to be traded, from Sham Sports:
                Interedting..Good stuff. So, let me get this straight. The first two weeks of the season he is eligible to be traded if still on the team?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

wow. we can't make trades until December?

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    wow. we can't make trades until December?
                    No..you can't trade newly acquired players until December.

Can trade whoever was on the team last season.

Comment

Well that all makes sense. I guess Q Rich if this possible trade holds any water will be held on by Ujiri as an asset in a deal for later? rather than waiving him.

Ujiri really keeps anything hes planning in his breast pocket nobody knows.

Comment

theres no source on yahoo

just click grabbing

Comment

They are light on SG depth and experience. Not that Qrich is that useful.

Comment

Toronto trade Q-Rich + Future 2nd rounder (NYK)
                            Chicago trade Nazr Mohammad + 2nd rounder

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                              Toronto trade Q-Rich + Future 2nd rounder (NYK)
                              Chicago trade Nazr Mohammad + 2nd rounder
                              I don't think they'd give up Nazr ... but why not try Rose instead.

#sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                              X