Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Knight to Bucks as a part of the package for Brandon Jennings

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    fuck it.. it was entertaining
    Yea but LBF just likes to start shit, I know his motives well, grade A troll lol
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Not at all what I said.
    Close enough. Closer than the analysis you make after watching 0 raptor games for a full season, oohhhhh snap what now?
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

3. Like lilmamba_, Xixak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    damn hes gonna be cheezed when he wakes up tomorrow loooooool but you cant lie he knows his shit well (sometimes)
    haha new reason to look forward to this thread
    #NewBeefCommingSoonToAForumNearYou
    No, he thinks he knows his shit well. Which is why he gets mad when someone disagrees with him and starts presuming and over-reacting and gets a tad drastic trying to prove them wrong. Then resorts to name calling.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Close enough. Closer than the analysis you make after watching 0 raptor games for a full season, oohhhhh snap what now?
    Really going to go there? I did not watch a FULL raptors game all season. I still saw quite a few games. I don't even remember anything I said that year.

And close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

I said "a million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who makes 16 times that a year(not including endorsements)"

It's not that significant an amount. But I've now read that he's only "pledged to donate a million dollars of his new contract". Ignore everything else and just focus on the fact that is 1/80th..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

Really going to go there? I did not watch a FULL raptors game all season. I still saw quite a few games. I don't even remember anything I said that year.

And close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

I said "a million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who makes 16 times that a year(not including endorsements)"

It's not that significant an amount. But I've now read that he's only "pledged to donate a million dollars of his new contract". Ignore everything else and just focus on the fact that is 1/80th..
    I'm only joking home slice. I have no intention to join in on this pointless debate, I'd rather spectate

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, i can't be bothered with this anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Xixak wrote: View Post
    Then why'd you comment just then?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I'm only joking home slice. I have no intention to join in on this pointless debate, I'd rather spectate
    Me too.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick review of this thread: Milwaukee will suck, Pistons are a team that will be in the race for the 8th seed and while having a lot of talent is pretty poorly put together, donating 1/16th of your yearly salary is a dick move if you're a public figure

11. Like Xixak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Vykis wrote: View Post
    Quick review of this thread: Milwaukee will suck, Pistons are a team that will be in the race for the 8th seed and while having a lot of talent is pretty poorly put together, donating 1/16th of your yearly salary is a dick move if you're a public figure
    Well...yeah pretty much. Nice summary.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Xixak wrote: View Post
    Sat Aug 3rd, 2013, 01:18 PM

Noo but he's donating money to charity for selfish reasons to make himself look better. Typical rich douchebag

/notsrs

This is making a few guys look like idiots in that other thread. Not every celebrity has poor morals.
    And yet you posted this on another thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Vykis wrote: View Post
    I don't even know how this thread turned from a Jennings thread to a Wall thread. Stick to the topic people or make a new thread on the topic. Don't ruin a perfectly fine thread with another random topic that doesn't correlate with the original topic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    And yet you posted this on another thread.
    He thinks he's smarter than everyone here. So don't bother trying to prove otherwise.

Raptors Republic Superstar rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't even know how this thread turned from a Jennings thread to a Wall thread. Stick to the topic people or make a new thread on the topic. Don't ruin a perfectly fine thread with another random topic that doesn't correlate with the original topic.
    That can only happen during offseason

17. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Whatta guy.
    Blacklash here you go as to your question of what started the Wall thing

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that guys. Wanted to put that in the Wall thread, didn't realize I put it in the wrong one until now. Completely irrelevant

20. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Blacklash here you go as to your question of what started the Wall thing
    Yea I know how it started, but why was it started here of all places?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Sorry about that guys. Wanted to put that in the Wall thread, didn't realize I put it in the wrong one until now. Completely irrelevant
    No problem. We all make mistakes even if your mistake caused a 2 page flame war lol :P

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem. We all make mistakes even if your mistake caused a 2 page flame war lol :P
    LOL I know. Whoops.
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know that it was a "flame" war. Isn't that where you just resort to calling each other names?

Thread Information