Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    fuck it.. it was entertaining
    Yea but LBF just likes to start shit, I know his motives well, grade A troll lol

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Not at all what I said.
      Close enough. Closer than the analysis you make after watching 0 raptor games for a full season, oohhhhh snap what now?

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        damn hes gonna be cheezed when he wakes up tomorrow loooooool but you cant lie he knows his shit well (sometimes)
        haha new reason to look forward to this thread
        #NewBeefCommingSoonToAForumNearYou
        No, he thinks he knows his shit well. Which is why he gets mad when someone disagrees with him and starts presuming and over-reacting and gets a tad drastic trying to prove them wrong. Then resorts to name calling.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Close enough. Closer than the analysis you make after watching 0 raptor games for a full season, oohhhhh snap what now?
          Really going to go there? I did not watch a FULL raptors game all season. I still saw quite a few games. I don't even remember anything I said that year.

And close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

I said "a million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who makes 16 times that a year(not including endorsements)"

It's not that significant an amount. But I've now read that he's only "pledged to donate a million dollars of his new contract". Ignore everything else and just focus on the fact that is 1/80th..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Really going to go there? I did not watch a FULL raptors game all season. I still saw quite a few games. I don't even remember anything I said that year.

And close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

I said "a million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who makes 16 times that a year(not including endorsements)"

It's not that significant an amount. But I've now read that he's only "pledged to donate a million dollars of his new contract". Ignore everything else and just focus on the fact that is 1/80th..
            I'm only joking home slice. I have no intention to join in on this pointless debate, I'd rather spectate

Comment

Lol, i can't be bothered with this anymore.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
                Then why'd you comment just then?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  I'm only joking home slice. I have no intention to join in on this pointless debate, I'd rather spectate
                  Me too.

Comment

Quick review of this thread: Milwaukee will suck, Pistons are a team that will be in the race for the 8th seed and while having a lot of talent is pretty poorly put together, donating 1/16th of your yearly salary is a dick move if you're a public figure

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                      Quick review of this thread: Milwaukee will suck, Pistons are a team that will be in the race for the 8th seed and while having a lot of talent is pretty poorly put together, donating 1/16th of your yearly salary is a dick move if you're a public figure
                      Well...yeah pretty much. Nice summary.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
                        Sat Aug 3rd, 2013, 01:18 PM

Noo but he's donating money to charity for selfish reasons to make himself look better. Typical rich douchebag

/notsrs

This is making a few guys look like idiots in that other thread. Not every celebrity has poor morals.
                        And yet you posted this on another thread.

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                          I don't even know how this thread turned from a Jennings thread to a Wall thread. Stick to the topic people or make a new thread on the topic. Don't ruin a perfectly fine thread with another random topic that doesn't correlate with the original topic.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            And yet you posted this on another thread.
                            He thinks he's smarter than everyone here. So don't bother trying to prove otherwise.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              I don't even know how this thread turned from a Jennings thread to a Wall thread. Stick to the topic people or make a new thread on the topic. Don't ruin a perfectly fine thread with another random topic that doesn't correlate with the original topic.
                              That can only happen during offseason

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Whatta guy.
                                Blacklash here you go as to your question of what started the Wall thing

Comment

Working...
                                X