X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is pissing on his leg in the shower....guaranteed hahaha

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
      I dont give a rats ass what he is legally allowed to do, its a BS move and there is no argument. I am going to assume you played sports, and I am hoping to a decent level. Try to take off your "arguing pants" and stop arguing a point nobody is refuting.

Wearing another team in your own sport and leagues merch is a personal choice, yep, a really fucking lame and disrespectful personal choice. You wanna support it, cool, be that guy. I'm gonna be in the other 90% of the people who watch or play that don't dig it. I'd still drink beer with ya, promise, it aint personal. I just think Daye is a goof and needs to own up and fix that, if not, he's a selfish, entitled prick. Not a good team guy.
      Totally agree. Shows a lack of commitment and character. None of the great competitors any of us have ever watched would have been (or would be) caught dead wearing another team's gear.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
        Questions for all the people hating on Daye for wearing a Bulls hat.

If you worked at Diesel, would you ONLY wear Diesel clothing?
        If you worked at Apple, would you never buy anything from Samsung or Microsoft?
        If you worked at Footlocker, would you not buy shoes from anywhere else?

Give it a rest.
        Irrelevant, two completely different things.

When regular people like us step out of the workplace, you are no longer associated with the company you work for (obvious exceptions are if you're a famous owner or such). Friends don't walk up to you on the weekend and automatically think of where you work.

However, athletes represent their team wherever they go, whether they are playing or just out on the street. Sure it may not be their personal choice, but the media and the fans see it that way. He had to have known there would be some backlash by posting that photo, unless I'm underestimating his intelligence.

Idk about everyone else, but I'm not hating on him for the move, and I won't judge him solely on it. Just think it's immature/ignorant on his part.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I can't believe I just read all this (and am now posting)....who tf cares? Can't wait for the season to start....

Comment

• What are you having a hard time believing?

That you read what you read? I assure you , its there.

Or you cannot believe that some people think that Austin Daye is showing disrespect by wearing another teams Hat.... believe it, we do. And because we care, you, out of basic human decent and respect should care that we care, if only because you care about us being allowed, on a public forum, to care.

Which is it fella?

And once you establish what it is, please do tell us why we shouldn't mention it.... then tell us exactly what our stress level is over it. I feel like, you are insinuating that by posting a thought on a messageboard, we are betraying some sort of horrifying inner anger and obsession we have over what amounts to a small passing thought.

There is a possibility that some fanatics need to get over themselves, or their never dying love for their hero's anytime someone points out something they don't like about um....

Think Austin Daye cares? Then why the fuck should you?

Comment

What are you having a hard time believing?

That you read what you read? I assure you , its there.

Or you cannot believe that some people think that Austin Daye is showing disrespect by wearing another teams Hat.... believe it, we do. And because we care, you, out of basic human decent and respect should care that we care, if only because you care about us being allowed, on a public forum, to care.

Which is it fella?

And once you establish what it is, please do tell us why we shouldn't mention it.... then tell us exactly what our stress level is over it. I feel like, you are insinuating that by posting a thought on a messageboard, we are betraying some sort of horrifying inner anger and obsession we have over what amounts to a small passing thought.

There is a possibility that some fanatics need to get over themselves, or their never dying love for their hero's anytime someone points out something they don't like about um....

Think Austin Daye cares? Then why the fuck should you?
              Seriously it's a HAT...relax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Seriously it's a HAT...relax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                Exactly

Comment

• Who the heck is Austin Daye?
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

• The Hat is a symbol of respect and loyalty.

Symbols are important, they often sy a lot, and decided the path that yo might go down.

It's no biggie, you monkeys are the ones getting all wound up, us guys who are opposing the Bulls hat aren't furious, we just think its lame, and it is, and in the REAL sports world you can be damn sure that this "its no big deal" way of thinking is the minority.

Now, if you check Austin Dayes Instagram, he also Rocks a very sweet Raps cap, one with just an 'R' on the front.....I want that hat badly!

Comment

It's no biggie, you monkeys are the ones getting all wound up,
                      Its no biggy until you start making it personal. Bad form, Craig.

Comment

• I don't really see this hat issue from being any different than Kevin Durant saying that he was a Raptors fan growing up. Daye is saying the same thing (in reference to the Bulls) with his actions instead of his words.

Symbols are simply arbitrary images that have different meanings to everyone.

Comment

The Hat is a symbol of respect and loyalty.

Symbols are important, they often sy a lot, and decided the path that yo might go down.

It's no biggie, you monkeys are the ones getting all wound up, us guys who are opposing the Bulls hat aren't furious, we just think its lame, and it is, and in the REAL sports world you can be damn sure that this "its no big deal" way of thinking is the minority.

Now, if you check Austin Dayes Instagram, he also Rocks a very sweet Raps cap, one with just an 'R' on the front.....I want that hat badly!
                          judging from the last few posts by you on this subject, you are definitely past furious.

Comment

• nah man, I just type...if We were all in a room, this would just be banter. Ai assure you.

its all good. like chuck says, thats why there is chocolate and vanilla.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Its no biggy until you start making it personal. Bad form, Craig.
                              Oh Stop Joey, I call my nieces, nephews, GF parents Monkey's...think Curious George. That is far from what one might consider a personal attack or insult man.

apologies to all offended, but I like saying Monkey's!

Comment

Oh Stop Joey, I call my nieces, nephews, GF parents Monkey's...think Curious George. That is far from what one might consider a personal attack or insult man.
                                Fair enough, but name-calling is name-calling in my books.
                                And when you are looking to engage in a quasi-serious debate with people, calling them 'Monkeys' is not going to encourage anybody listen to you more intently, or take you any more seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X