Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daye can be very useful if he can contribute like he did his sophomore year.

10-11
    7.5 PPG 3.8 RPG 1.1 APG .5 STL .5 BLK .401 FG .401 3FG(2.4 shots) .756 Ft in 20.1 mins

16 games as a starter
    11.4 PPG 4.4 RPG .9 ASG .4 STL .4 BLK
    .426 FG .462 3FG(3.3 shots) .871 Ft in 25.9 mins

He played 72 games that year. It was by far he most productive season as a pro. Those numbers will be very welcomed.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      7 page thread for Austin Daye?? WOW.
      Cause its interesting Daye is low budget move to fill in for Fields being useless like he was all last season (highly likely) and or Ross's downward spiral continuing (not likely)

Good inspiration for Ross and Fields imo to play better.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        That's called being a bandwagon jumper. look, you even included the word "jump"!
        I have no problem being considered on the Masai bandwagon. But I'm also critical enough to take a dump on the driver of said bandwagon should he get us stuck in the mud. Thus far I have weighed every transaction the man has made since his arrival and concluded he hasn't made one false move. If that puts me on his bandwagon so be it.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Cause its interesting Daye is low budget move to fill in for Fields being useless like he was all last season (highly likely) and or Ross's downward spiral continuing (not likely)

Good inspiration for Ross and Fields imo to play better.
          Interesting? adding a scrub who will only get garbage minutes is interesting?

Believe me, Daye is not going to take mins away from Fields or Ross.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

not likely Ross or Fields, but maybe Novak, Hansbrough abd Amir.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              You're kidding right?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

You're kidding right?
                No I just see scenarios where Daye is one corner and Novak is in the other. Situationally because of his shooting ability I can see a chance of him stealing SOME minutes from Amir and Hansbrough.

Comment

That's what we said about AA last summer.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Terrence Ross hasn't proven himself as an NBA player any more than Austin Daye. If Terrence Ross is disappointment Landry could take his minutes that leaves some minute at the 3.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      Naw Daye is a perimeter player, like an extremely poor mans KD he isnt going to be playing any minutes as a big. Hes a cheap alternative coming in case of injury to our wings and extra push for Ross and Fields to get their acts together.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        That's what we said about AA last summer.
                        Anderson was an unknown last summer. Daye on the other hand has been in the league for 4-5 years now. So you know what type of player he is. Major difference.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

7 page thread for Austin Daye?? WOW.
                          This is the new Everything Bargnani Thread, 'cept we didn't draft him and he's only making peanuts, and he hasn't played for us yet to hate him so much. Ok, it's nothing like the #7 thread... btw, I hope nobody ever wears #7 again for this franchise. That number should be retired to the Shit Rafters. ##7isNowBanned

Comment

Anderson was an unknown last summer. Daye on the other hand has been in the league for 4-5 years now. So you know what type of player he is. Major difference.
                            We know he can shoot the ball. Something that Ross hasn't proved he can consitently yet.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              We know he can shoot the ball. Something that Ross hasn't proved he can consitently yet.
                              You knew AA can shoot the ball like that going into last season?

I don't know about you. But i didn't know what to expect about AA going into last season. I didn't know anything about him. I didn't know his game. I didn't know he can shoot the ball like that. Like i said, he was an unknown going into last season.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

You knew AA can shoot the ball like that going into last season?

I don't know about you. But i didn't know what to expect about AA going into last season. I didn't know anything about him. I didn't know his game. I didn't know he can shoot the ball like that. Like i said, he was an unknown going into last season.
                                I'm talking about Austin Daye. We did know AA could shoot the ball. He played like 20 games 11-12. He got called up from the D League. He had a couple big games close to the end of that year. He even started a couple games.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X