This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xixak wrote: View Post
    Did you just recently become a mod? I swear your name was black a few days ago...
    Your eyes must be deceiving you I've been a mod for over a year now... time sure flies (except during the offseason)!

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      Your eyes must be deceiving you I've been a mod for over a year now... time sure flies (except during the offseason)!
      O__O

Damn idk why I thought that lol

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        You guys do realize this thread is about Austin Daye signing with the Raptors, right?

I'm pretty sure there are several Lowry-related threads that this argument could be had in, while actually remaining on topic and not derailing the conversation for all other RR posters.

Please stay even somewhat on topic. Cheers.
        He makes a pretty good point.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Daye Dreamin

Austin Daye working out with The Dream in Houston.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Austin Daye working out with The Dream in Houston.
            It only took 11 years, but Hakeem is finally paying off for Toronto!

Comment

• Wonder if MU arranged this? I saw an article where MU & Hakeem were together this month in Africa for BB without Borders camps and the Africa fiba tournament. He was gushing about Hakeem.

Comment

• Do you think its worth the effort for such a skinny guy to brush up on post moves with Hakeem? Bulk is needed to hold that position I have learned from experience.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  Do you think its worth the effort for such a skinny guy to brush up on post moves with Hakeem? Bulk is needed to hold that position I have learned from experience.
                  I doubt you'll see much of Daye trying to post up bulkier guys than him, but that doesn't mean Hakeem couldn't teach him technique against slighter SFs or even some of the slight backup PFs in the league. He could also be teaching him defensive techniques.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                    I doubt you'll see much of Daye trying to post up bulkier guys than him, but that doesn't mean Hakeem couldn't teach him technique against slighter SFs or even some of the slight backup PFs in the league. He could also be teaching him defensive techniques.
                    I agree. People seem to forgot that The Dr34m is the all time leaders in blocked shots. In Daye's pic on IG it shows the plack.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Good stuff! at least he has some fire in him, and isnt just in Toronto to ride the bench and get paid.

Comment

• Rudy and DeMar are working with Hakeem as well

http://instagram.com/husky4lyfe22# Rudy posted a vid nice to see Rudy, DeMar and Austin learning from a legend.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          Rudy and DeMar are working with Hakeem as well

http://instagram.com/husky4lyfe22# Rudy posted a vid nice to see Rudy, DeMar and Austin learning from a legend.
                          How you know DD is there? I see Daye in the red shorts. Nice to see these guys our going out thier pockets to get better. Hakeem isn't cheap!
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yea how do you know that Demar is working out with Hakeem as well? I haven't seen him post anything on instagram or twitter.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Even wing players can learn from Hakeem's masterful footwork.

Comment

• Rudy posted on FB that DeMar was with him to see Hakeem but maybe he's not there my bad!

Either way its good to see the #1 option refine his offensive skill set.

Comment

Working...
                                X