Who's Better Between these Two Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xixak wrote: View Post
    Ok nvm Jrue is a superstar and BJ Is a scrub.
    I don't understand you. Why do you cave in so easily? I just want you to give me some more insight to your opinion besides just pounding me with stats. That's the point of posting a thread like this; to stir up a conversation from two different perspectives. You seems like a smart individual. What is one aspect that makes BJ underrated? What is one aspect that makes Jrue overrated?

Comment

Holiday is the better player, mainly because of defense. But he's also overrated. He had half a year at an all star level, made the all star game, and then fell off. Like a rock. I thought the trade was bad and they should've been patient for another year.

But, the Pelicans owner is approaching 90. You can't spend years and years rebuilding at that age.
      Last edited by BobLoblaw; Fri Aug 2, 2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

you caught me slippin, i would have chosen player A but when you said it was brandon i changed my mind and went with Holiday
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          I don't understand you. Why do you cave in so easily? I just want you to give me some more insight to your opinion besides just pounding me with stats. That's the point of posting a thread like this; to stir up a conversation from two different perspectives. You seems like a smart individual. What is one aspect that makes BJ underrated? What is one aspect that makes Jrue overrated?
          I don't understand you.

Here's why Jrue is overrated.

He is a slightly better player than Brandon Jennings on both sides of the ball. Yet people consider him deserving of his all-star selection, and many would say he's underpaid at 11M a year. Jennings is NOT THAT MUCH worse of a player statistically yet people are complaining that he's not even worth 8M a season.

Comment

Working...
          X