Thread: AA makes NBA.com Frontpage

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default AA makes NBA.com Frontpage

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...ls=nbahpsplit2

Aschburner with an article on Alan Anderson and his lengthy road to the NBA. I love the first two paragraphs...is this really the attitude towards TO in the NBA? I certainly hope they are over that now...

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

put it this way the NBA/NBA.com doesnt give a shit about toronto, half of the time they dont even consider the raptors as part of the nba.... there not over nothin, they'll never will be
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    put it this way the NBA/NBA.com doesnt give a shit about toronto, half of the time they dont even consider the raptors as part of the nba.... there not over nothin, they'll never will be
    I kind of figured that...because this article should have showed up last year!

4. Like Joey liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

jheez, its not only in the hang time blog its on the top news bar . its like as soon as someone leaves the raptors they become 100 times better
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    jheez, its not only in the hang time blog its on the top news bar . its like as soon as someone leaves the raptors they become 100 times better
    Not 100x better ... just 100x more relevant to the American Market.

Regardless, was a good article and I'm happy for AA. He played hard, and he earned his keep.

And for the record, NBA.com has been slighting Toronto for years. I don't even notice it anymore.
    "I just dunked. Got a little dunk. Thatís nice." Terrence Ross

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The first couple paragraphs make it seem like Canada is a whole other world compared to America. It's still the same league, geez.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice article. The AA story is definitely a feel good one. Now that he is back in the NBA for a couple of years, maybe Alan can slow down the chucking rate and become a solid role player till his mid to late thirties.

Thread Information