Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA makes NBA.com Frontpage

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...ls=nbahpsplit2

Aschburner with an article on Alan Anderson and his lengthy road to the NBA. I love the first two paragraphs...is this really the attitude towards TO in the NBA? I certainly hope they are over that now...

put it this way the NBA/NBA.com doesnt give a shit about toronto, half of the time they dont even consider the raptors as part of the nba.... there not over nothin, they'll never will be
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      put it this way the NBA/NBA.com doesnt give a shit about toronto, half of the time they dont even consider the raptors as part of the nba.... there not over nothin, they'll never will be
      I kind of figured that...because this article should have showed up last year!

Comment

jheez, its not only in the hang time blog its on the top news bar . its like as soon as someone leaves the raptors they become 100 times better
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          jheez, its not only in the hang time blog its on the top news bar . its like as soon as someone leaves the raptors they become 100 times better
          Not 100x better ... just 100x more relevant to the American Market.

Regardless, was a good article and I'm happy for AA. He played hard, and he earned his keep.

And for the record, NBA.com has been slighting Toronto for years. I don't even notice it anymore.

Comment

The first couple paragraphs make it seem like Canada is a whole other world compared to America. It's still the same league, geez.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Nice article. The AA story is definitely a feel good one. Now that he is back in the NBA for a couple of years, maybe Alan can slow down the chucking rate and become a solid role player till his mid to late thirties.

Comment

Working...
              X