New Pelicans' Uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pelicans' Uniform?

Anyone else extremely disappointed with the new Pelican's uniform? They're so dull and boring. Personally, I think this is one of the worst uniforms in the NBA. Thoughts?

Meh. Instant reaction is that they kinda look like the Pacers' uniforms, especially the blue ones.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Looks simple. I like it.

Comment

Looks terrible

Comment

it's ok though it's sad that they didn't attempted something unique and special, meh...
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Played it way too safe. These jerseys will only sell in NOLA.

Comment

Same colors as the LeBron Cavs... I'm disappointed too. Would've been cool to have a Pelican in there somewhere. Was really hoping they had pink in there. I mean afterall, Pelicans are pink, right?

Comment

Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday are on the Pacers?
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Looks simple. I like it.
                  Yea it's a little too simple. It's plain.

Comment

It kinda looks like the Memphis Grizzlies or Indiana Pacers jerseys. It's just too plain. Would have liked to see something a little more different. It looks like they didn't even try at all...

Comment

Even fans made better uniforms...

All of these fan made uniforms from NBA 2K13 look better than the plain ones they actually made!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Same colors as the LeBron Cavs... I'm disappointed too. Would've been cool to have a Pelican in there somewhere. Was really hoping they had pink in there. I mean afterall, Pelicans are pink, right?

umm aren't those Flamingo's?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          umm aren't those Flamingo's?
                          Ya, those are definitely flamingos. Pelicans are those long narrow beaked ones. Like the really loong beaks
                          Last edited by LBF; Thu Aug 1, 2013, 08:41 PM.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

and there blue.... ".
                            the only good thing about the uniforms is the fact jrue holidays in one
                            Last edited by lilmamba_; Thu Aug 1, 2013, 10:08 PM.
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

i was hoping they'll bring the yellow pinstripes back, the ones back in the cp3 days
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                              X