This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    It would certainly be a tank move to have Ross starting.
    Tanking is stupid

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Tanking is stupid
      Let the off-topic nonsense begin..
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This again? Dude have you not noticed the 1223412355 other threads dedicated to this particular subject?
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

DeMar scores too many points lets trade him! JV has too much potential lets trade him too! Rudy Gay makes too many clutch shots lets trade him toooo!!!!!!!!!!

...this is what happens when there's no raptors basketball for 6 months

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            This again? Dude have you not noticed the 1223412355 other threads dedicated to this particular subject?
            Lol I'm being facetious in the OP, DeMar is my favourite player on the team.

I'm just voicing the opinion of those who want him gone because it's a great way to start a thread, look we're already at 20 posts!

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
              Lol I'm being facetious in the OP, DeMar is my favourite player on the team.

I'm just voicing the opinion of those who want him gone because it's a great way to start a thread, look we're already at 20 posts!
              And yet this is such a ridiculously stupid thread since we already have at least 10 of these threads already. Mods, lock this thread up. It's just unnecessary and redundant....

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                And yet this is such a ridiculously stupid thread since we already have at least 10 of these threads already. Mods, lock this thread up. It's just unnecessary and redundant....
                Ya really. This thread is as stupid as it is pointless. How childish does one have to be to waste time making this thread Xixak has earned the right to be this first person on my ignore list. Waste of time.
                Last edited by tucas; Fri Aug 2, 2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Lol Xixak. While I can appreciate we are in the doldrums of summer, this thread SCREAMS TROLL.

Its unbecoming of you. You're better than this Xixak.

Comment

Working...
                  X