Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Oden to Miami

If he can stay healthy....

lol you beat me to it! As much I don't really like the Heat getting Oden, I can't help but root for Oden and hope he has a healthy and successful season with the Heat. I'd like to see him eventually be starting center; Chalmers, Wade, Lebron, Bosh and Oden. Hope he revitalizes his short career in the NBA!

Comment

If this dude can stay on the floor, there's no point to even play this season. Miami is unbeatable.

Big if though.

Comment

Over/Under 10 games?

If Oden had stayed healthy he would've been the best C in the NBA hands down. He's that good. Problem is, he can't stay healthy.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well Oden isn't expected to play early on in the season, so it's safe to say he's not confident playing against and isn't 110% healthy.

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine

Oden tells ESPN by phone that it was “big deciding factor” that Heat officials made it clear he “wouldn’t be needed as much” early in season

Comment

Comment

Miami's got it good. They got him for virtually nothing, so risk is non-existent.

Best case scenario: he becomes the starting C and lives up to his #1 pick potential. Miami becomes unbeatable.

Worst case scenario: he doesn't pan out and sits on the bench taking up a roster spot.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Miami's got it good. They got him for virtually nothing, so risk is non-existent.

Best case scenario: he becomes the starting C and lives up to his #1 pick potential. Miami becomes unbeatable.
                Worst case scenario: he doesn't pan out and sits on the bench taking up a roster spot.
                Evidence of the potential or formal potential:

Comment

Brandon wrote:
                  He played overweight for so many years his knees are shot to hell. I'm sure they'll keep him nailed to the bench until after the break, and even then he won't play much until they need him against Indiana and Chicago in the playoffs. I'm also sure Miami will try to get him to shed as much weight as possible.
                  He said, recently, that he's down to 275, if I were him, I would try to lose as much weight as possible, go on a Vegan diet, cut processed sugars, get down to 255-260, less stress on the knees, more mobility - win win

Comment

Looks like Miami has a plan: http://www.theonion.com/articles/mia...atus:1:Default

Comment

Glad to see him back on the floor, even if just for 4 minutes, I hope dude doesn't suffer any more serious injuries, which is,very unlikely with his skinny legs and huge upper body. And if to talk about his game i had forgot how strong he is, he pushed around Davis like a 5year old child, he could be a key contributor defensively against those big centres in the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                      X