Rajon Rondo deal in the works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajon Rondo deal in the works?

I'm seeing random stuff pop up twitter about Rondo to the Raptors for Fields, Ross, Lowry and picks. Which would actually make sense for both sides if its true. I haven't seen anything from one of the usual suspects but I will keep people posted.

File this one hard under "take with a grain of salt"
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Rumor going around: Rajon Rondo to Toronto for Terrence Ross, Landry Fields, Kyle Lowry and picks to Boston.. This is completely false.</p>&mdash; Brett Poirier NBA (@BrettNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrettNBA/statuses/363808140434739200">August 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

well that dream died quick
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I'd take it...fingers crossed!

Comment

It'd be real hard to trade for a guy with his injury.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

This rumour came from a bleacherreport article

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-league/page/4

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
              This rumour came from a bleacherreport article
              looks that way......fuck I usually dig more before I post

Comment

Actually @mynbatalk caused that rumour. It's not first time this account reports shit. Not first time.

EDIT: Maybe BR articles are his "source"?
                Last edited by rocwell; Sat Aug 3, 2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

troll alert!
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

and... i was just getting excited
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Seems like a lot for a guy that's been devastated by injuries the past 3 seasons.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Just for fun lets look at the proposed deal. Would you do it? I think most of us would depending on the picks going out. Here's what would work for me.

To Raptors:
                        Rajon Rondo

To Celtics:
                        Lowry
                        Ross
                        Fields
                        Knicks 2016 1st rounder
                        Future 2nd round pick

This would be an amazing way to turn the haul we got for Bargs into Rondo. I'd imagine Boston would want us to add another 1st round pick to this deal, but with Rondo being hurt it's the perfect time to offer a slight low-ball like this. Being able to shed Fields deal is just icing on the cake. Being realistic I feel like Boston would rather just keep Rondo than accept a deal like this.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          I'd take it...fingers crossed!
                          No picks please.

Comment

For Rondo they would want the 2014 pick involved I would think.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              For Rondo they would want the 2014 pick involved I would think.
                              For sure. It can be expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X