No announcement yet.

Rajon Rondo deal in the works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this rumour is all bullshit right? Is it safe to assume the teams haven't even talked to each other?
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      So this rumour is all bullshit right? Is it safe to assume the teams haven't even talked to each other?
      No, its not safe to assume that they haven't talked to each other. I might say it's safe to assume they haven't talked to each other about Rondo.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        No, its not safe to assume that they haven't talked to each other. I might say it's safe to assume they haven't talked to each other about Rondo.
        Actually it isn't safe to assume any of that considering we have no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes.

Ujiri so far in his career as a GM hasn't really been the type to leak anything. They may have talked to Boston about Rondo, we don't know that so it isn't really safe to make an assumption either way.

The only thing we can assume is that the "people on twitter" that the OP was talking about are just pulling this out of their asses.

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
          Actually it isn't safe to assume any of that considering we have no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes.

Ujiri so far in his career as a GM hasn't really been the type to leak anything. They may have talked to Boston about Rondo, we don't know that so it isn't really safe to make an assumption either way.

The only thing we can assume is that the "people on twitter" that the OP was talking about are just pulling this out of their asses.
          No, you can assume they haven't talked about Rondo because everything we know from Boston says that Rondo is not available.

So, it is therefore "safe" to assume they haven't talked about Rondo.

Not saying that is a fact. But if anything to "assume" that would be it.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

No, you can assume they haven't talked about Rondo because everything we know from Boston says that Rondo is not available.

So, it is therefore "safe" to assume they haven't talked about Rondo.

Not saying that is a fact. But if anything to "assume" that would be it.
            Actually, even if Boston said Rondo is not available that doesn't mean Ujiri hasn't contacted them about him lol.

Your logic is a little flawed my friend

Comment

Obviously that's what I meant
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
                Actually, even if Boston said Rondo is not available that doesn't mean Ujiri hasn't contacted them about him lol.

Your logic is a little flawed my friend
                It's an assumption of course it's flawed...I don't think you grasp that.

Now, the question was is it "safe to assume". So if they say Rondo is not available it is therefore safe to assume that there would be no talk about somebody who is unavailable.

This does not mean it is a fact, nor the truth. But, the question was asking if it was safe to assume. Not if its a fact or true.

Your reading skills are a little flawed my friend
                Last edited by LBF; Thu Aug 8, 2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X