• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Gay for Danny Granger?

Found this article, wanted to no what u guess thought,

i would say no to it
    Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Source?
    Always link your source when you make a thread please.

Welcome to the Republic!!

I wouldn't do this deal. Granger's knee makes me very concerned for his future. Rudy hasn't really had anything like that.. yet...(knock on wood).

Comment

Masai would have to be intoxicated if he was going to pull this trade off. Rudy > Danny
      #KevinDurant2016 #InMasaiWeTrust

Raptor Land

Comment

would never take granger over rudy, never
        and rudy kinda seems to like it here...
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

googling and found this

sounds like source is just bill simmons spitballing, as he likes to do. i haven't heard his perspective but if i had to guess he sees it as a way to make a contender better and a non-contender worse (he's been very supportive of "riggin for wiggins.")

it's not totally out to lunch but we could do better if we embrace a tank. i'd be more inclined to do it if granger still had a bum knee lol.

if we could shed fields contract in the deal and get a pick back i'd probably do it. granger's expiring and a great locker room guy too.

Comment

anyhow, a framework for a deal that makes sense for both sides if the Massaiah decides to not just sit on this roster exists, i think, is what i'm trying to say.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              Agreed.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                Granger will put up 30 in the first half and 4 in the second.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The Pacers can't afford to pay Gay in 2014-2015, it's not even close. So it's moot.

IF they trade Granger, it's going to be for expirings + picks or something along those lines, something that doesn't put them over tax in 2015.

Comment

Also, if we ignore money, this is one of those situations where if Granger is unhealthy, it makes no sense for the Raptors, and if Granger is healthy, then he's a better fit for the Pacers.

Comment

Granger had a whole slew of ailments coming out of New Mexico. It just so happened to catch up with him now. No thanks. I'll keep Gay for now until a better deal comes along

Comment

Working...
                      X