No announcement yet.

Stoudamire Regrets Way He Left Raps, Hints At Possible Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was and is still one of my all time favourite Raptor players. Loved his game here.

Comment

I remember the Toronto fans booing mercilessly when they took him cause everyone wanted Ed O'Bannon. Then he wins rookie of the year. His triple-double against the Sonics where he just torched an in his prime Gary Payton is still, in my mind, the single greatest individual performance in Raptors' history. Payton tried to go into Glove mode and it just didn't matter. He couldn't even get in front of him.

Comment

....the day he crossed the shit outta Jordan after Jordan got all swagger on him and tried to guard him.... classic

Comment

...The only authentic game jersey I will ever own is purple-pinstripe #20. I have to say that beating the bulls was my most epic Raptors moment ever. (single tear)

Comment

If you made an All-Time starting lineup, would you have Damon Stoudamire or Alvin Williams?

Comment

SoAwesome wrote: View Post
              If you made an All-Time starting lineup, would you have Damon Stoudamire or Alvin Williams?
              Damon...maybe I might go away from those two and go Calderon.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                no. just no.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                  no. just no.
                  Yes. Just yes.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Calderon vs Damon is a much better match up. Alvin wasn't too shabby but when you think of it, what has he really done?? nothing, except for being a fan favorite. Calderon beats him in almost (if not every) area that counts as a player....and im a big A.Williams fan.

Now to compare Mighty Mouse with Alvin is just ridiculous and Im starting to think dude was being sarcastic or trying to be funny or something with this comparison.

BRING BACK MIGHTY MOUSE!!!

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                      ...The only authentic game jersey I will ever own is purple-pinstripe #20. I have to say that beating the bulls was my most epic Raptors moment ever. (single tear)
                      This should help speed up a slow Friday at the office:

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        This should help speed up a slow Friday at the office:

This video only shows MJ was a motherfucking BEAST~ just a second late from making it another page in Raptors heartbreak history.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          This video only shows MJ was a motherfucking BEAST~ just a second late from making it another page in Raptors heartbreak history.
                          Actually it shows Michael Jordan was a motherfucking BEAST, and the Raptors beat the Chicago Bulls, and the "motherfucking BEAST"

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            Damon Stoudemire still probably better.

Comment

SoAwesome wrote: View Post
                              Damon Stoudemire still probably better.
                              Probably.But, I consider other aspects besides stats and ability. Calderon's loyalty and leadership qualities among other things and being a team player. These things need to be factored in.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The Mighty Mouse trade killed me at the time. He was the Raptors first star and he was great here. I don't blame him entirely for what went on. The organization was not run properly and it was due to a bunch of people with no pro basketball experience calling the shots(Zeke was just one man and he didn't have final say). Damon was just a kid and I can get why he would feel the way he felt but whoever was in his ear didn't do him right. He should have never handled it that way, he pulled the plug far too soon. He should have exhausted his other options. That's on him and he's owned up to it many times now. I've read many, many articles where he was asked about Toronto and his response has been along the lines of the article posted here. I don't hold anything against the guy anymore, I've long forgotten about all that. I'd love to see him back here as a coach if he's a good fit for the team. We'll see what the future brings.
                                This perfectly summarizes my feelings too. The worst part is, that he was really the first of many to do it in Toronto. We could have an all-left us in the lurch starting 5 of Stoudamire, Vince, T-Mac, Bosh and Camby (honourable mention to Alonzo Mourning). Is basically the best of the best in Raps history....
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X