• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    my legit reaction..
    Shouldn't have bet the rent!

Comment

Per Ed Kupfer on Twitter, the Raps travel the third-least miles out of all the teams this season. At least that's one bonus.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Per Ed Kupfer on Twitter, the Raps travel the third-least miles out of all the teams this season. At least that's one bonus.
        Ed is the bomb. Nothing on Facebook. He only uses it to display his current reading list. WWII and Comando fanatic.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Ed is the bomb. Nothing on Facebook. He only uses it to display his current reading list. WWII and Comando fanatic.
          Got some awesome stuff. He made a graph comparing all of the teams, but I can't post it as I'm using the mobile site.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Well, they were 10-17 with Gay before April last season.

They absolutely fell apart right when they were about to knock on the playoff door.

Hopefully the additions to bench and improved play of Ross/Fields changes that.
            That's with Gay in and out of the lineup with back spasm. Same with Lowry.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              Got some awesome stuff. He made a graph comparing all of the teams, but I can't post it as I'm using the mobile site.
              Here it is:

Comment

Man this guy has some gems. I need to follow this guy. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  Man this guy has some gems. I need to follow this guy. Thanks for the heads up.

Can someone please clarify this.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Can someone please clarify this.
                    it means the lakers play 30 games in which the other team had a day of rest (which is the most this season) while the raps play the least
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Seems like another brutal November/December run. 6 games in 9 days right off the bat. Ouch. Lots of tough stretches in there.

Comment

it means the lakers play 30 games in which the other team had a day of rest (which is the most this season) while the raps play the least
                        Not quite. By "rest days advantage", I'm pretty sure he is implying "in which the other team had an extra day's rest over their opponent."
                        So where the Raptors have had 1 day's rest, their opponent has had 2.
                        Or where the Lakers have had 2 day's rest, their opponent has had 3.

Comment

the must see most intruging games of the 2013/2014 NBA season

once again NBA.Com shits on the raptors..
                          this article started off like this...
                          Narrowing down 1,230 regular-season games to 15 that we’ll categorize as “The Most Intriguing of the 2013-14 Season
                          number one was the bulls and the heat, ok that deserves to be on the list what got me goin crazy was that the word toronto/raptors wasn't written once in the article, but when you start scrolling down, you see it in big bold letters BOBCACTS VS ROCKETS wtf is this shit, ok now were down to a bobcat game and they didn't even consider raptor games vs the clips or any other teams
                          not to mention there were
                          6 heat games
                          4 net games
                          3 spurs
                          3 rocket games
                          and two san antonio vs miami games
                          i know this was kinda off topic but hey
                          http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...es-of-2013-14/
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

I would keep an eye on this early set of November games as being a key stretch:

Fri 8 @ Indiana
                            Sat 9 vs Utah
                            Mon 11 @ Houston
                            Wed 13 @ Memphis
                            Fri 15 vs Chicago
                            Sun 17 vs Portland

Comment

once again NBA.Com shits on the raptors..
                              this article started off like this...

number one was the bulls and the heat, ok that deserves to be on the list what got me goin crazy was that the word toronto/raptors wasn't written once in the article, but when you start scrolling down, you see it in big bold letters BOBCACTS VS ROCKETS wtf is this shit, ok now were down to a bobcat game and they didn't even consider raptor games vs the clips or any other teams
                              not to mention there were
                              6 heat games
                              4 net games
                              3 spurs
                              3 rocket games
                              and two san antonio vs miami games
                              i know this was kinda off topic but hey
                              http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...es-of-2013-14/
                              Did you read why The Bobcats game got selected? It actually has nothing to do with the Bobcats at all, but merely because its Howards first game with Houston. They could be playing an NBDL team (mind you, Charlotte isn't far off...) and they'd still get the marquee game.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Did you read why The Bobcats game got selected? It actually has nothing to do with the Bobcats at all, but merely because its Howards first game with Houston. They could be playing an NBDL team (mind you, Charlotte isn't far off...) and they'd still get the marquee game.
                                yea, i read it after i got all mad

Comment

Working...
                                X