Erika's ok i guess
      Holly's beat!
      Isabel... i dont like her name
      Jhanelle likes demar.....
      Nicole has a big nose
      Stefanie why does her name have a f
      Stephanie looks like my grade 8 teacher 0.o
      Ximena also likes demar so fuck her..
      I happened to read this because I wasn't logged in... but damn, this is why the ignore list exists. You're... 14 or something, I get it, but damn, lolll

Comment

it was a joke, woooh
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I'm going with Isabel. She reminds me of a crazy chick I dated in London about 10 years ago....

Comment

None of them are really perfect, but if I had to choose I'd go either with Nicole or Isabel... most of them have those strange long faces, except for Nicole and Isabel, but I'd go with Nicole I guess. But then again, you have to see them in real life... I'm pretty sure they'd look different. Body wise I'm pretty sure they're all pretty nice, I mean they're all athletic. Of course some have nicer booty and racks than others

I'm getting carried away... oh my...

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              http://raptorspickthepak.web.mlsecontests.com/

Ok, i read some of the bios of these girls.
              You must be the kind of person who buys playboy for the articles to.

Comment

Isabel? She'll eat your face off with that giant mouth. and don't get me started on Holly, her eyes are too close to each other.

It's Nicole all the way. Get with the program people.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                  Isabel? She'll eat your face off with that giant mouth. and don't get me started on Holly, her eyes are too close to each other.

It's Nicole all the way. Get with the program people.
                  That's a good feature

Comment

Erika.
                    Protocall
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
                    http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

If you live in Toronto you see girls like that everywhere pretty average if you ask me.... I can imagine some Halfix guys getting excited cause thats bum F nowhere for Canada no pretty girls there...

Comment

I couldn't care less about who's in the dance pack. But it does make me feel good that my wife is hotter than all of them.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                          I couldn't care less about who's in the dance pack. But it does make me feel good that my wife is hotter than all of them.
                          Dang, you are one lucky man

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                            Pictures or your wife is ugly..

Only kidding
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              Holly's beat!
                              Lmfao, you said it not me.

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              Jhanelle likes demar.....
                              Ximena also likes demar so fuck her..
                              *cough*nochancewithDeMar*cough*

On a serious note, they can all get the D, except Holly, she can just look at it.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                                Lmfao, you said it not me.

*cough*nochancewithDeMar*cough*

On a serious note, they can all get the D, except Holly, she can just look at it.
                                loooooooooooooooool i actually fuckin laughed xD
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X