Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Beasley again in trouble!

mugshot:

One of those guys that i would never ever want to see play for the Raptors.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      One of those guys that i would never ever want to see play for the Raptors.
      Agreed. He makes some seriously questionable decisions.
      How do you let yourself get arrested for possession when you're a celebrity..? Makes no sense to me.
      What are you even doing leaving the house with stuff on you??

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Agreed. He makes some seriously questionable decisions.
        How do you let yourself get arrested for possession when you're a celebrity..? Makes no sense to me.
        What are you even doing leaving the house with stuff on you??
        That's crazy right. He's not only celebrity, he's athlete-celebrity... crazy.

"On 08/06/13 at 1:15 am SPD made a stop for a traffic violation in the area of Scottsdale and McCormick Roads. As the officer approached the vehicle he could smell marijuana emanating from within the car. A search of the driver’s area recovered marijuana that was impounded. The driver, identified as Michael Beasley, was booked pending charges for possession of marijuana and released.

"

Comment

unfortunate. I get the feeling that this kid could use some help. he's just prone to poor decision making and there is no reason someone out there who he cares about or respects can't mentor the guy.....its sad to see.

Comment

I was more shocked and surprised when I found out there were staples in my stapler.

Comment

He got caught when he was with the Wolves and said he was a changed man... so much for that.

He won't be in the league for much longer.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Does he think he's Jamaican with that haircut?

Comment

i actually really feel bad for him, this kid needs help, i'm serious
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I probably wouldnt stop smoking pot, I bet most NBA players do. I would just be smart about it and not smoke while I drive.. inviting police men to arrest me.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Did Beasley got any penalty from NBA for the 1st time he got caught ?

Comment

This guy is too dumb to break the rules. He just needs to play clean. He needs a mentor.

Comment

Honestly, what a fucking dumbass. First time; ok. Everyone makes mistakes.

Second time; fuck you. You're a fucking dumbass. I have no sympathy for you, Mr. Beasley.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            Honestly, what a fucking dumbass. First time; ok. Everyone makes mistakes.

Second time; fuck you. You're a fucking dumbass. I have no sympathy for you, Mr. Beasley.
                            That's not a mistake, it's a choice. I'm sure everyone, including him, knows the effects and/or consequences of marijuana these days. I don't have sympathy for him whether its the first time or its the hundredth time.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

...They coincide with each other. You make a choice and it turns into a mistake.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X