• Show
Clear All

Its only a mistake if you get caught
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Its only a mistake if you get caught

Exactly.
      Last edited by rocwell; Wed Aug 7, 2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Agreed. He makes some seriously questionable decisions.
        How do you let yourself get arrested for possession when you're a celebrity..? Makes no sense to me.
        What are you even doing leaving the house with stuff on you??
        At that level, don't all these guys have people they hang with who carry their stash for them? And drive their cars for them?

Beyond stupid. I mean no one is going to bust into their home suddenly and start searching for pot. But if you go out driving in the early morning hours and break some traffic laws, and your car smells like pot...WTF. Beyond stupid.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          This guy is too dumb to break the rules. He just needs to play clean. He needs a mentor.
          Now reviewing this thread, let me elaborate. He's too dumb to avoid getting caught when breaking the rules.

Lots of guys do stuff they technically shouldn't but most of them apply common sense when taking risks. Beasley is on the tracks to be one of those guys who winds up broke in his late 30's.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Now reviewing this thread, let me elaborate. He's too dumb to avoid getting caught when breaking the rules.

Lots of guys do stuff they technically shouldn't but most of them apply common sense when taking risks. Beasley is on the tracks to be one of those guys who winds up broke in his late 30's.
            Couldn't agree more.

Comment

The Suns still owe a minimum of 9 million on MB's current contract so even if he hasn't saved a red cent and he never plays another minute in the NBA, he's got some nice paydays in store for the next two years. Damn, I'd trade places with him if I could. On second thought, maybe I wouldn't, Beasley is still under investigation for a sexual assault.

Comment

Working...
              X