Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Create Raptors Jerseys

Raptors Republic Rookie GoldenBaller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Aww Jesus Christ... how do I make that shit view-able?

Just click on this link if you want to see it -> http://picpaste.com/pics/Photo_on_20...1376162388.jpg
    I made something on photoshop very similar to your drawing.

Post Thanks / Like

Sick man! When did you do that? I would just make the word "Raptors" wrap around the basketball a bit more.

How much is photoshop anyways? Is that shit downloadable?
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Get off the internet mom.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    Lol fuck off
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a browse-around-and-check-shit-out type internet guy, definitely not a tech genius lol

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty Adobe CS5 Master Collection runs for about $3,000.

If you know where to look anything is downloadable. Literally. Lol

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    HAH
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Aug 11th, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
    In Masai we Trust.

Raptors Republic Rookie GoldenBaller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sick man! When did you do that? I would just make the word "Raptors" wrap around the basketball a bit more.

It's free if you illegally download it, but if you want to buy it it's $1,000.00

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
    It's free if you illegally download it, but if you want to buy it it's $1,000.00

So awesome.

- Walter White

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a browse-around-and-check-shit-out type internet guy, definitely not a tech genius lol
    http://pixlr.com/
    This is the best of the browser versions I've ever found, but it pales in comparison to the real deal. You can always grab a cracked copy off a torrent site but it requires a bit of patience if you want a good, working downloaded copy.

Edit: Also if you're going to DL a cracked copy, just download Photoshop, the other things in the CS Suite would almost definitely be useless for you.
    Last edited by Letter N; Sun Aug 11th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man I'll give downloading it a shot

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

im sorry but if the things being said on this thread are serious i just dont understand... those logos are brutal, like even if you were totally drunk that would be embarrassing... please tell me you people are joking... first of all those drawings are almost exactly what we have now, you literally just copied the logo and made the script a pathetic version of how the lettering was when the team first came out... do you understand what re-branding means? we are looking to have a new brand, meaning a different name and completely new, fresh concepts that are completely new and dont look anything like what has already been done, im saying it will happen (but i hope it does...) but you are totally missing the point, just stop now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote aaron.in.toronto wrote: View Post
    im sorry but if the things being said on this thread are serious i just dont understand... those logos are brutal, like even if you were totally drunk that would be embarrassing... please tell me you people are joking... first of all those drawings are almost exactly what we have now, you literally just copied the logo and made the script a pathetic version of how the lettering was when the team first came out... do you understand what re-branding means? we are looking to have a new brand, meaning a different name and completely new, fresh concepts that are completely new and dont look anything like what has already been done, im saying it will happen (but i hope it does...) but you are totally missing the point, just stop now
    I'd like to see your logo designs

13. Like GoldenBaller liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Toronto Rouge rough draft jersey on the avatar. http://www.torontorouge.com

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

this is not bad. i think there needs to be more emphasis on the claw and you'll be golden. not an huge fan of the font on the back. reminds me too much of Times New Roman.

Quote TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post
    Ive been making a few mock up jerseys for the raptors because, we are looking to "re brand". Wanted to no what you guyz thought. If you have any post them here. I added a 20 year anniversary patch because we will probably get new uniforms for our 20th year in the league which is 2014/15.

Protocall
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
    http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

aaron was right, and you guys reacted like kids and maybe I'm even correct on this one, not sure. However, he chose wrong thread and forum to criticize graphic design as whole knowledge and understanding of it in this forum is bellow average. People are putting their work while others are positively evaluating it, which is great. No need to ruin the party and react so snobbishly. When I see these logos I have no feelings as they aren't attractive for me as I'm a graphics geek, but I don't write posts how they suck and what kind of bs it is. Actually I'm happy to see people attempting something creative and developing their skills.
    #FREE

Post Thanks / Like

Aaaron wasn't right because he was in the wrong thread.

Either way, now this thread sucks because he was a total buzz kill and now no one is posting.

- Walter White

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information