No announcement yet.

Create Raptors Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sorry but if the things being said on this thread are serious i just dont understand... those logos are brutal, like even if you were totally drunk that would be embarrassing... please tell me you people are joking... first of all those drawings are almost exactly what we have now, you literally just copied the logo and made the script a pathetic version of how the lettering was when the team first came out... do you understand what re-branding means? we are looking to have a new brand, meaning a different name and completely new, fresh concepts that are completely new and dont look anything like what has already been done, im saying it will happen (but i hope it does...) but you are totally missing the point, just stop now
    Change the name...Give this city and this country something we can be PROUD of... something we can EMBRACE... something that REPRESENTS us... Please MLSE any name except Raptors...anything, please?

Comment

aaron.in.toronto wrote: View Post
      im sorry but if the things being said on this thread are serious i just dont understand... those logos are brutal, like even if you were totally drunk that would be embarrassing... please tell me you people are joking... first of all those drawings are almost exactly what we have now, you literally just copied the logo and made the script a pathetic version of how the lettering was when the team first came out... do you understand what re-branding means? we are looking to have a new brand, meaning a different name and completely new, fresh concepts that are completely new and dont look anything like what has already been done, im saying it will happen (but i hope it does...) but you are totally missing the point, just stop now
      I'd like to see your logo designs

Comment

Toronto Rouge rough draft jersey on the avatar. http://www.torontorouge.com

Comment

this is not bad. i think there needs to be more emphasis on the claw and you'll be golden. not an huge fan of the font on the back. reminds me too much of Times New Roman.

TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post
          Ive been making a few mock up jerseys for the raptors because, we are looking to "re brand". Wanted to no what you guyz thought. If you have any post them here. I added a 20 year anniversary patch because we will probably get new uniforms for our 20th year in the league which is 2014/15.

Protocall
          https://www.youtube.com/user/PTC204
          http://www.ptc204.com

Uploaded a new track: Please like or comment on it if you dig it! Thanks
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAT4s_LO-rc

The best day of 2013 was the day I found out Andrea Bargnani got traded.

Comment

aaron was right, and you guys reacted like kids and maybe I'm even correct on this one, not sure. However, he chose wrong thread and forum to criticize graphic design as whole knowledge and understanding of it in this forum is bellow average. People are putting their work while others are positively evaluating it, which is great. No need to ruin the party and react so snobbishly. When I see these logos I have no feelings as they aren't attractive for me as I'm a graphics geek, but I don't write posts how they suck and what kind of bs it is. Actually I'm happy to see people attempting something creative and developing their skills.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Aaaron wasn't right because he was in the wrong thread.

Either way, now this thread sucks because he was a total buzz kill and now no one is posting.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
              X