Ill mago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill mago

"Italy are playing their first friendly game on Wednesday night, in Trento against Georgia, but on Tuesday they learnt that neither Andrea Bargnani nor Achille Polonara will be taking to the court.
    Bargnani has had to stop any training activity, as he contracted a respiratory system infection, has high fever and is undergoing therapy.
    Although speculation about the big man's recovery times is rife, there is no indication right now to suggest his participation at the EuroBasket is under jeopardy.
    The New York Knicks player however will definitely not overcome the infection by the time the curtain comes down on the Trentino Basket Cup tournament, so he will also not play against Israel or Poland, Italy's next opponents after their premiere with Georgia."

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/coi...leMode_on.html

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Can't say I'm not a little happy at the fact that bargnani willl be sidelined again. Wouldn't look good on the raptors if he came back from euro basket lighter and more agile. I'm hoping the knicks get treated to the same chubby, lackadaisical performances we saw last season.

where is my thread lol.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
      where is my thread lol.
      I thought you posted this thread in Everything Raptors that's why I deleted my last post man

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
        Can't say I'm not a little happy at the fact that bargnani willl be sidelined again. Wouldn't look good on the raptors if he came back from euro basket lighter and more agile. I'm hoping the knicks get treated to the same chubby, lackadaisical performances we saw last season.
        Well, that's a little harsh lol. I personally wouldn't mind to see him succeed with the Knicks, that wasn't going to happen as long as he was a Raptor anyway.

Comment

wtf man. So the guy wasnt a great player when he played in Toronto, dude gets a very serious respiratory bug and you're happy about it....because somehow what??

I don't understand it at all. Dude is gone, get over it.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
            wtf man. So the guy wasnt a great player when he played in Toronto, dude gets a very serious respiratory bug and you're happy about it....because somehow what??

I don't understand it at all. Dude is gone, get over it.
            He said a little happy that he's sidelined. He didn't say that he's happy he's got a serious health issue. Though, somewhat implied...I don't think that was his intention. But the post was not incredibly well thought out.

Do need to drop Bargnani and BC hate though.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X