Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Breaking Bad

I know there are people here who watch it. Fuckin everyone watches it. It's amazing.

New episode just premiered, anyone see it? Thoughts?
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    I know there are people here who watch it. Fuckin everyone watches it. It's amazing.

New episode just premiered, anyone see it? Thoughts?
    I don't have AMC so I'll be downloading it and watching it tomorrow (probably during work if I can pull it off )

Post Thanks / Like

Hoooooo boy. It's an intense one.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

I think there's already another BB thread but it's been buried..

Ya, I watched it. Was alright. The last five minutes are the best part. The first five are the second best part. In between is nothing special. It's a lead up to next week which is going to be good by the looks of it.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Hank's going to "tread lightly"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic All-Star JimiCliff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

When he walks into his house and you see "Heisenberg" spray painted across the wall...oooooh man....

Post Thanks / Like

Saw the episode yesterday.. loved the beginning and end. I always thought the Hank/Walt cat and mouse game was going to stretch over a few episodes.. guess not!

I wonder who Walt will end up using the ricin on.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Saw the episode yesterday.. loved the beginning and end. I always thought the Hank/Walt cat and mouse game was going to stretch over a few episodes.. guess not!

I wonder who Walt will end up using the ricin on.
    if there's one thing Breaking Bad has it's balls... the "easy" thing to do would be to ride out the Walt/Hank conflict over a few episodes... they pretty much made a point, saying "fuck that shit.. if you expect it, we're doing something completely different"

I'm hoping the Walt/Hank conflict will just be the backdrop to a much more intense Walt/Jesse conflict... at the end of the day, the entire series has been about the two of them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    if there's one thing Breaking Bad has it's balls... the "easy" thing to do would be to ride out the Walt/Hank conflict over a few episodes... they pretty much made a point, saying "fuck that shit.. if you expect it, we're doing something completely different"

I'm hoping the Walt/Hank conflict will just be the backdrop to a much more intense Walt/Jesse conflict... at the end of the day, the entire series has been about the two of them
    The story was really always about Jesse and Walt.. you're right. I don't actually think Jesse will kill Walt - that's too easy and predictable. I think Jesse will want to but won't because he's trying to redeem himself. I think he's going to turn Walt in and that's how everyone will learn that he's Heisenberg.

Post Thanks / Like

The story was really always about Jesse and Walt.. you're right. I don't actually think Jesse will kill Walt - that's too easy and predictable. I think Jesse will want to but won't because he's trying to redeem himself. I think he's going to turn Walt in and that's how everyone will learn that he's Heisenberg.
    my personal theory based on nothing but pure guesswork... is that Jesse is going to completely lose his shit, the chick who keeps trying to bring Walt back recruits him, and he becomes Heisenberg..

there's enough time for Jesse to hit rock bottom emotionally and detach himself, the company chick to recruit him when her chasing after walt fails, and a walt/jesse war to follow

Post Thanks / Like

Well they only have 7 episodes left so they definitely have to advance the story line along if they're trying to push it a year ahead lol

And I agree Heinz. I kind of hope Jesse finds out everything walt did (like let Jane die, poison the kid, kill Mike, etc.) and kills him lol

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

Walt is going out Tony Montana stye
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Walt is going out Tony Montana stye
    You think he'll get high on meth and then go on a rampage.. lol.. Would be even better if he was in his tighty whities as he was doing it.

Post Thanks / Like

You think he'll get high on meth and then go on a rampage.. lol.. Would be even better if he was in his tighty whities as he was doing it.
    He'll go on a rampage because Lydia will kidnap his family and then he'll off himself with the ricin.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I predict that Hank won't be around much longer.

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's at an interesting spot I think. They have roughly 5 and a half hours of TV time to cover a 6 month period. What I've learned from AMC shows is nothing ever goes as you think. However my best bet would be as redemption Jesse turns himself in and throws Walt under the bus aswell. Walt fakes his death and gets a new name. Skyler dies at some point.(when the waitress says happy birthday to him she says Mr. Lambert which is skylers maiden name, so I assume his name is some sort of tribute.) I just really hope there's enough time and they don't rush through the last 7 episodes

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck, I feel like I need to re watch every episode and then it'll explain everything

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Fuck, I feel like I need to re watch every episode and then it'll explain everything
    It won't lol
    There's no way to figure out how it will end.

- Walter White

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    It won't lol
    There's no way to figure out how it will end.
    Vince Gilligan has promised an ending where all the loose ends are tied, the opposite of the ambiguous Sopranos ending.

There is a possible spinoff in the works. A prequel about Saul Goodman that is more comedy and less drama than Breaking Bad. "Better call Saul."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Vince Gilligan has promised an ending where all the loose ends are tied, the opposite of the ambiguous Sopranos ending.

There is a possible spinoff in the works. A prequel about Saul Goodman that is more comedy and less drama than Breaking Bad. "Better call Saul."
    man... that would be awesome... Bob Odenkirk is one of the most underappreciated comedy talents in the world

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information