Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to have a serious mental breakdown sunday at 10:15 p.m.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey man... me too. But at least pre-season starts 6 days after BB ends.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been watching the series all over again with my wife who hasn't seen it yet. Really love how the characters changed over time.. and in BB land that's only a 2 year span. They really have a great crew. Glad they won that emmy even though Cranston got robbed.

If BB doesn't sweep the emmys next year it will be a travesty.

Post Thanks / Like

To be fair, Cranston won 3 consecutive emmy's for his performance.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

Man, it's all over in 52 hours...fuck..it's going to go out on top, which is fitting for the show.

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Walts goes full on Heisenberg and makes those Nazis say his fucking name.
    I didn't spend all this time watching and re-watching this entire series to see Jessie become a life-time slave for white supremacists and for Walt to die of Cancer.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

7. Like LBF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't even think about anything other than that it's ending..like shit..

Post Thanks / Like

Nah man. it's not going to please everybody because that's impossible but it won't be shit.

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

Haha. No, I meant it's ending and that's shitty..not that it's gonna end like shit. But, brings up an interesting point. The show is so good that you just don't know how they're going to end it to anything other than in a blaze of glory..maybe, they ditch that and go for a more bleak ending.

I don't like people that complain that shows ended "wrong"..like it can't be "wrong" it's the creators show and it's going to end how he/she wants it to end. There is no "wrong" way. Some ways might be cooler than others, but I'm satisfied with however it ends as long as it's how it was supposed to and they didn't just make it up on the fly.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bob Odenkirk Interview!

When Walter White’s problems grew to be bigger than he could handle, he decided to enlist the services of an unctuous, law-bending attorney named Saul Goodman.

The moment White made that decision — and really, the moment “Breaking Bad‘s” creator and executive producer Vince Gilligan added “Better call Saul!” into the hit drama’s canon — AMC’s very serious show received a much-need injection of levity. Shortly after Saul’s first few appearances, Bob Odenkirk made the character one of the biggest reasons to watch each episode, and certainly one of the characters that will be missed now that our time with Walter, Jesse Pinkman and every other colorful character connected to Saul is drawing to a close.

Fortunately, AMC has announced the development of a spinoff, “Better Call Saul,” which will share the tale of Goodman’s life prior to that fateful day the man known as Heisenberg knocked on his door. While other details about “Better Call Saul” are still brewing, spending time in Saul Goodman’s flashy suits has opened many doors for Odenkirk. He recently made a memorable appearance playing Nixon on “Drunk History” and is executive producing a sketch comedy for IFC called “The Birthday Boys“, premiering on October 18 at 10:30pm.

We chatted with Odenkirk about his expectations for the spinoff, how “Breaking Bad” has affected his career, and what kind of life he thinks Saul would have after his time in New Mexico — that is, if he manages to truly extricate himself from Walter’s web.
    continued: http://www.imdb.com/falltv/?ref_=hm_ad_t4#odenkirk_2013

Post Thanks / Like

The only 'wrong" way to end it would be the way the ended the Sopranos; with a cut to black mid-scene.
    But that won't happen, Vince Gilligan said there wont be anything ambiguous about the ending.

- Walter White

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.

14. Like LBF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked it.

- Walter White

16. Like LBF liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

... and that is how you write a proper series finally.. Loved it. Great show.

18. Like LBF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I started to think Walt was going to cook up one last batch of Meth when he was looking at the whole lab and smiling lol perfect ending. I only wish we got a few more seconds of Jesse laughing/crying/yelling in his car as he drove away, something along the lines of how Walt reacted in his car after he blew Tuco's crib to shit in season 1.

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good ending. I think I enjoyed Lydia's storyline the best. Few of us really discuss how much of a greedy little Rat she was. When Walt spoke to her on the phone, it was magic I tell ya...hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah man, Lydia was fuckin poison, she had to go lol

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

That was so great...it wen't out on top that it left you satisfied, but wanting to see more..except, there is no more.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Vince Gilligan left a glimmer of a possibility that there could be, potentially, a Jesse Pinkman sequel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Vince Gilligan left a glimmer of a possibility that there could be, potentially, a Jesse Pinkman sequel.
    Leave it be. Saul is a character you can have a spin-off, but Jesse you'd just be doomed to fail

Thread Information