Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Every time I see Todd I can't help but think of him as the asshole orphan kid from Like Mike
    I was a big fan of Friday Night Lights.. so I always see him as "Landry".

Comment

Shits going to get really real on the episode tonight
      Saw the episode.. Hank's reaction when he was watching Walt's "confession" was priceless. And Jesse losing his sh!t at the end.. man that kid's not going to last, is he?

Comment

Pinkman is Walt's biggest Achilles heel. Should have killed him in Season 3. He's useless.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Saw the episode.. Hank's reaction when he was watching Walt's "confession" was priceless. And Jesse losing his sh!t at the end.. man that kid's not going to last, is he?
          Who knows man... if he dies it wont be until the last episode
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Trying Not to read any of the posts on here, but I had to talk to someone...

My name is Joey Hesketh ... and I'm a Breaking Bad addict.
            Oh god it feels so good to say.

I've only been watching for a little while (4 episodes in, so go easy on me..) but man... it's just SOO good!!
            I try to not watch it for a little while .. but I'm always thinking about it... its taking over my life I think ... so I needed to talk to somebody... y'know?

Comment

It's okay Joey... I understand you. I too. am a breaking bad addict. I watched the first season and a half in one day. Still recovering, it's hard though. And just a heads up, it grows on you way more the further into the series you get.

That said I can't fucking wait for tomorrows episode.

Comment

I feel like such a loser commenting on a Breaking Bad thread I started in an online forum with a quote from Walter White as my signature. That's so embarrassing lol

Comment

I feel like such a loser commenting on a Breaking Bad thread I started in an online forum with a quote from Walter White as my signature. That's so embarrassing lol
                  Yeah, especially when I started one way before you that somehow died..
                  oh well, now you get to be the loser commenting on his own nerdy thread with the signature..

Anyway, I must be one of the minority still on team Walt.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Not sure if he was being serious but Walt Jr. was just on talking bad and I'm pretty sure he said that Walt Jr. dies.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      Not sure if he was being serious but Walt Jr. was just on talking bad and I'm pretty sure he said that Walt Jr. dies.
                      Wouldn't surprise me..that he dies and also, that RJ MItte would say that because he just doesn't seem all that bright.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Walt Jr dies gets upset after finding out Walts lies, goes drinking and driving and dies in a car accident

Comment

Walt Jr dies gets upset after finding out Walts lies, goes drinking and driving and dies in a car accident
                          nah, he chokes on a piece of bacon

Comment

He's a useless character anyhow.

Comment

Exactly, it only makes sense that he dies lol It will just encourage Walt to do even crazier shit though

Comment

Exactly, it only makes sense that he dies lol It will just encourage Walt to do even crazier shit though
                                I love how bad Walt's getting and he shows no signs of remorse. Justifies everything he did and does and it just keeps on getting worse and more insane. But, there is still that good part of Walt for the people he cares about..IF one of his family die(includes Jesse) that is where he's just going to lose control and go off the rails.

Comment

Working...
                                X