No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ending. I think I enjoyed Lydia's storyline the best. Few of us really discuss how much of a greedy little Rat she was. When Walt spoke to her on the phone, it was magic I tell ya...hahahaha

Comment

• Oh yeah man, Lydia was fuckin poison, she had to go lol
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• That was so great...it wen't out on top that it left you satisfied, but wanting to see more..except, there is no more.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Vince Gilligan left a glimmer of a possibility that there could be, potentially, a Jesse Pinkman sequel.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            Vince Gilligan left a glimmer of a possibility that there could be, potentially, a Jesse Pinkman sequel.
            Leave it be. Saul is a character you can have a spin-off, but Jesse you'd just be doomed to fail
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
              Leave it be. Saul is a character you can have a spin-off, but Jesse you'd just be doomed to fail
              How about a Walt Jr. spinoff?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                How about a Walt Jr. spinoff?
                I doubt he'llever want to be referred to by that name ever again perhaps he puts in to legally change his name to "flynn"..maybe, he becomes a DEA like uncle hank because of his hate and spite for his father..it would work..if RJ Mitte didn't suck as an actor and have CP

Comment

• Stephen Colbert kidnaps Vince Gilligan and tells him "keep typing bitch!"

Comment

• hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                    X