Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    YA..Yes, I did see that episode. You can really tell how Walt, a man that always had a scientific mind-always methodical and thinking things through-has really unraveled and become a man who no longer thinks like that and has become overcome with emotion.
    I disagree, we haven't seen the last of Walt yet. He's getting a new identity and shit so I imagine he's going to pull a few more crazy stunts in the final two episodes.

Also how awesome was it when he basically saved Skylar with that phone call? Brutal for the family but man... thats love lol

Who thinks Jesse's death is going to be as bleak and inevitable as they're setting it up to be or is he going to get out alive? Because BB is not predictable and they're making his death pretty predictable.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      I disagree, we haven't seen the last of Walt yet. He's getting a new identity and shit so I imagine he's going to pull a few more crazy stunts in the final two episodes.

Also how awesome was it when he basically saved Skylar with that phone call? Brutal for the family but man... thats love lol

Who thinks Jesse's death is going to be as bleak and inevitable as they're setting it up to be or is he going to get out alive? Because BB is not predictable and they're making his death pretty predictable.
      I'm not saying he's done. I'm saying he's changed is all..here check this out

5 minutes in
      Last edited by LBF; Mon Sep 16, 2013, 12:26 PM.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't know why but that second scene with Gomez dead on the ground was the biggest "aww" moment for me so far. Now no matter how the series ends. I think next episode will start the flash forward. He's changed his name and drove off, that could be it for this time period. I can't think of how this series will end now. There is no "good" left to win. All I know is Jesse will survive until the last episode, since there was an interview with him on the set of the last episode bloodied up. I'm still in awe. The days of Jr. eating breakfast are over.

Comment

There never was going to be any "good" left to win. It's the drug bussiness! haha. Vengeance on Walt's part is all that's left..I don't want to say I want any character to die, especially a young one. Bu,t I really want Walt Jr. to just get beat the shit out of..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Strange, of all the main characters, Walt Jr. is the most innocent, the most betrayed.

Comment

ya, but Flynn needs his ass whooped..

Comment

I just saw an interesting theory. When Jesse was talking about the tape he made he said it was at Hank's house. Is it possible that skylar, Marie, and Jr. are all at that house with Hank gone now? Then you have a bunch of people trying to destroy proof going into a house with a family who knows EVERYTHING. That could be the reason Walt comes back. He currently doesn't give a shit about Jesse so he wouldn't come back for him, he sort of brushed off the hank death so I doubt he's currently after revenge, but if they go to that house and see Walt's family of witnesses it's very believable they kill them all and Walt comes back and uses his machine gun on them.

Comment

I don't think he brushed off hank's death at all. I'm not sure if Jesse will cook for them and they will be after Walt and could take his family hostage..Saul seems like he's going to be the communicator and informer for Walt. I don't know, I thought I had a theory for a moment there..but, I honestly just don't know with how unpredictable Breaking Bad is.

Comment

Todd had Andrea and Brock's photo on the wall to help motivate Jesse to cook.

Comment

• Thats an interesting theory Tucas.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• it seems like they are going to cram a lot in these final two episodes

Comment

• As long as they cram Jesse's head into a bucket...I'm cool.

Comment

• it's entirely plausible that will happen

Comment

• Possible, but also possible that Jesse cooks for them, and time sit so that they are all there, present and excited to se their Blue product...just as he explodes the entire Hanger.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                                Possible, but also possible that Jesse cooks for them, and time sit so that they are all there, present and excited to se their Blue product...just as he explodes the entire Hanger.

We are one episode away from the promise of an ending that will be both thrilling and "tie up all the loose ends."

The next episode is titled "the Granite State" which is New Hampshire and refers to Walt's one year hiatus. What Tucas said about Walt's family getting wasted over Hank's video of Pinkman's confession makes sense at this point with Walt returning for revenge on Jack after more cancer treatment in NH.

Comment

Working...
                                X