No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's at an interesting spot I think. They have roughly 5 and a half hours of TV time to cover a 6 month period. What I've learned from AMC shows is nothing ever goes as you think. However my best bet would be as redemption Jesse turns himself in and throws Walt under the bus aswell. Walt fakes his death and gets a new name. Skyler dies at some point.(when the waitress says happy birthday to him she says Mr. Lambert which is skylers maiden name, so I assume his name is some sort of tribute.) I just really hope there's enough time and they don't rush through the last 7 episodes

Comment

Fuck, I feel like I need to re watch every episode and then it'll explain everything
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        Fuck, I feel like I need to re watch every episode and then it'll explain everything
        It won't lol
        There's no way to figure out how it will end.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          It won't lol
          There's no way to figure out how it will end.
          Vince Gilligan has promised an ending where all the loose ends are tied, the opposite of the ambiguous Sopranos ending.

There is a possible spinoff in the works. A prequel about Saul Goodman that is more comedy and less drama than Breaking Bad. "Better call Saul."

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Vince Gilligan has promised an ending where all the loose ends are tied, the opposite of the ambiguous Sopranos ending.

There is a possible spinoff in the works. A prequel about Saul Goodman that is more comedy and less drama than Breaking Bad. "Better call Saul."
            man... that would be awesome... Bob Odenkirk is one of the most underappreciated comedy talents in the world

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post

Just the possibility of this has brightened up my day.

I have never really been into TV Dramas that much, aside from Breaking Bad and West Wing, and I am really curious as to how you guys feel Breaking Bad stacks up to The Sopranos and The Wire (I have not seen either). Those are two shows that I have heard are some of the best TV experiences ever, which is why I am just beginning to watch them, but what are some other really good dramas similar to Breaking Bad and The Wire? I hear a lot about Game of Thrones and Mad Men, but are there any under rated/under exposed shows that I may not have heard about?

Comment

Also, back to the topic, watching Walter White turn into Gus and Mike has been very interesting to watch. The whole theory that Walter adopts a little bit of the people he kills is very interesting.

On that note, has anyone else noticed that in the flash forwards Walter is wearing a similar/same coat as Jesse has?

The more I think about it, the more I think Jesse is going to die.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                  Just the possibility of this has brightened up my day.

I have never really been into TV Dramas that much, aside from Breaking Bad and West Wing, and I am really curious as to how you guys feel Breaking Bad stacks up to The Sopranos and The Wire (I have not seen either). Those are two shows that I have heard are some of the best TV experiences ever, which is why I am just beginning to watch them, but what are some other really good dramas similar to Breaking Bad and The Wire? I hear a lot about Game of Thrones and Mad Men, but are there any under rated/under exposed shows that I may not have heard about?
                  I could never get into the Sopranos.... but I put Breaking Bad and the Wire on an even level... but that level is WAY at the top of my list.

Comment

Couldn't get into The Wire. The Sopranos Ive seen a bunch of episodes. Its pretty good. But thats not necessarily seeing them in full context, so my opinion does not hold as much merit as someone who never missed an episode.

Breaking Bad is incredible. Sons of Anarchy was almost on "breaking bad" level. Then it kind of fell off after season 3. I got halfway through season 5 and it got way to "The Young and The Restless"-e, especially for what is supposed to be a show about bikers.

Now, going back a ways. Two shows that were big were The Shield and LOST. I never saw much of The Shield but heard great things. LOST I never missed an episode, thought it was incredible. But, I haven't seen it since it ended.

A show that gives Breaking Bad a run for it's money is Homeland. It's like the tv equivalent of the movie "Zero Dark Thirty" only more complicated.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Jesse is the only one who really deserves to live in this show lol

Comment

Not really. If anybody, I think Marie is. Haha

Comment

... and Holly. But that's only because she's an infant and killing her off would be just too cruel.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            Not really. If anybody, I think Marie is. Haha
                            The only reason you want her to live is because she's a milf

She's actually really annoying though and remember she's a kleptomaniac?

I wouldn't cry if she died lol

Comment

The only reason you want her to live is because she's a milf

She's actually really annoying though and remember she's a kleptomaniac?

I wouldn't cry if she died lol
                              I'm not saying I care if she lives or not. Just when discussing who DESERVES too. Marie and Holly. That
                              s it.

BTW>http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...9-Breaking-Bad

Last edited by LBF; Fri Aug 16, 2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

One more day!
                                One loooong ass day for me.

Does anyone think Hank might go to Jesse about Walt?

Comment

Working...
                                X