Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Anyway, I must be one of the minority still on team Walt.
    You are not alone on that one. I am not rooting for Walter to live necessarily, but to "win", if that makes sense. I want him to win against *spoiler* Jesse, Hank, Todd, Lydia and Sklar even.

Season 1 Walter (the under dog who was depressed and in control of nothing in his life) makes me root for Season 5 Heisenberg.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    You are not alone on that one. I am not rooting for Walter to live necessarily, but to "win", if that makes sense. I want him to win against *spoiler* Jesse, Hank, Todd, Lydia and Sklar even.

Season 1 Walter (the under dog who was depressed and in control of nothing in his life) makes me root for Season 5 Heisenberg.
    Exactly, I mean I know he's going to die. I just want him to go out by his own terms, though.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Walt doesnt die in the end man. Trust me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    Walt doesnt die in the end man. Trust me.
    Alright, i'll bite. What makes you think he won't?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

mostly just the size of the gun in his trunk

Post Thanks / Like

mostly just the size of the gun in his trunk
    Ah, so basically what you are just saying then is that he won't die at the hands of others?

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno, he might. I just def. dont see this series as a series where the Police win in the end. The morality of having Jesse triumph makes me wanna throw up so I have blocked that out of my head, so that leaves Walter.

But you know, he could die, and there is NOTHING wrong with having a couple women running a crime syndicate!

Post Thanks / Like

Only 4 episodes left and no one important has died yet in this season. I'm hoping for as much blood and carnage as possible in the final four.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

I saw an interview with the dude that plays Jesse...he said there is the most carnage of ALL seasons in this one, so I imagine the last 4 episodes will get messy.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw an interview with the dude that plays Jesse...he said there is the most carnage of ALL seasons in this one, so I imagine the last 4 episodes will get messy.
    It's all got to come to a head pretty damn soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Sooo... who thinks Hank is going to die in that massive gun fight? And how fucking retarded are those nazi dicks? They don't even shoot at Jesse and they hit the shit out of the car that Walt is in... especially given the fact that they want him to cook for them.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

Well,one thing for sure is there is definitely going to be a body count..

Post Thanks / Like

I'm desperately trying not to read any of these posts .... Just passed the part where Danny Trejo's head was glued to a Turtle ... Ya thats some messed up shit.

Hank is awesome. And yet he's the bad guy ... I'm so torn!
    "I just dunked. Got a little dunk. Thatís nice." Terrence Ross

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'm desperately trying not to read any of these posts .... Just passed the part where Danny Trejo's head was glued to a Turtle ... Ya thats some messed up shit.

Hank is awesome. And yet he's the bad guy ... I'm so torn!
    The show only gets better from there..

Post Thanks / Like

Joey, don't read the comments. Stay away from here. It's for your own good.

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

How oh HOW were all three of those tools not dead immediately. UGH TV can be annoying. They open fires from 30 yards with high powered semi automatic weapons on three guy with ZERO cover for the first 5 seconds and not one bullet hits the mark?

Post Thanks / Like

How oh HOW were all three of those tools not dead immediately. UGH TV can be annoying. They open fires from 30 yards with high powered semi automatic weapons on three guy with ZERO cover for the first 5 seconds and not one bullet hits the mark?
    You really think Hank and Gomez are going to live? Gomez got shot in that final scene. It's over for those guys.
    When Hank said "It may be a while before I get home" to Marie, that was some foreshadowing.

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000007/thread/219417766

Here's another thread I found about last night's episode.Might help clear up some things..

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the Nazis have the feeling that Walts money is around there and that they'd rather have his money than him.
    The truck he is in doesn't seem to be bullet proof, you think it could blow up? Maybe Jesse helps Walt out of the truck... fuck, it's hard to figure any way out for Walt and/or Jesse.

- Walter White

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    You really think Hank and Gomez are going to live? Gomez got shot in that final scene. It's over for those guys.
    When Hank said "It may be a while before I get home" to Marie, that was some foreshadowing.
    Andy Greenburg referred to the Chekov's gun principal.

From Wikipedia:

Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle which requires that every element in a narrative be necessary and irreplaceable, and that everything else be removed.[1][2][3] Stated by Anton Chekhov, "Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."[3][4] Under this principle, a seemingly unimportant object ("Chekhov's gun") that is shown or mentioned in the narrative will serve as a plot device or have some other significance later (i.e. foreshadowing).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information