Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction fwiw:

1. Hank, Gomez, and Todd are killed in the shootout.
    2. Jesse is captured by Jack's gang and forced to cook.
    3. Walt somehow escapes the shootout and the clutches of Lydia and Jack and digs up at least some of his money.
    4. Walt's family is either taken hostage/killed by the Nazis or Skyler is at least taken into custody after the DEA gets a hold of the Jesse Pinkman video confession.
    5. Walt goes into hiding in New Hampshire. We know this already.

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What's so great about BB is that it's wildly unpredictable.

Hank dying makes sense.. but what if he doesn't? Gomez might die (and should - he's a useless character). Hank would be the only one from the DEA that knows about Walt/Jess/etc. What if Walt then saves Hank and Jess by calling off the Nazi's. What if Hank sees that as a good gesture and gives up on his pursuit of the White Whale? Hanks' moment with Marie was Hank's victory (he just never got to the finish line).

How does Walt save Jesse/Hank? He gives himself up to the Nazi's to be their permanent cook. The Nazi's tell the world who Heisenberg is and that's how his house turns upside down (and is why Walt changes his identity). Walt finally has had enough (a year later).. gathers the ricin (for Lydia) and his big gun (for the Nazi's) and goes to town.

Jess is the one that will kill Todd. Todd has it coming and Jesse is the guy that needs to kill him.

In the end.. Walt saves the day, but then dies of cancer. His family (including Hank and Jess) all survive and live happily ever after.

The whole show was about Walt doing something bad so something good can happen to his family. I really do think he will 'win' in the end.

... or I could be completely wrong and it will end in a big tragedy where everyone dies.

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't think that Walt's family lives. Definitely not Skylar. That's why Walt placed his bacon the same way Skyler does on his birthdays when he was in the diner in New Hampshire.

As for Walt calling off the Nazis, he already tried to do that and it didn't work so well, they ended up shooting the car he was in lol
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

It's official, AMC has picked up the option for the spinoff tentatively titled Better Call Saul.

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

that will be a fun show

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    that will be a fun show
    Maybe...I'm on the fence about it.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

It could be really funny but I have the feeling as I'm watching I'll just get all nostalgic and sad that Breaking Bad is over and hope there are some references to Walter White or something, at which point I'll shut off Better Call Saul and just watch BB for like, the fourth time.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

Sooo... holy shit. Did anyone see that episode yet?

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

It did not disappoint. Two episodes to go.

Post Thanks / Like

YA..Yes, I did see that episode. You can really tell how Walt, a man that always had a scientific mind-always methodical and thinking things through-has really unraveled and become a man who no longer thinks like that and has become overcome with emotion.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    YA..Yes, I did see that episode. You can really tell how Walt, a man that always had a scientific mind-always methodical and thinking things through-has really unraveled and become a man who no longer thinks like that and has become overcome with emotion.
    I disagree, we haven't seen the last of Walt yet. He's getting a new identity and shit so I imagine he's going to pull a few more crazy stunts in the final two episodes.

Also how awesome was it when he basically saved Skylar with that phone call? Brutal for the family but man... thats love lol

Who thinks Jesse's death is going to be as bleak and inevitable as they're setting it up to be or is he going to get out alive? Because BB is not predictable and they're making his death pretty predictable.

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    I disagree, we haven't seen the last of Walt yet. He's getting a new identity and shit so I imagine he's going to pull a few more crazy stunts in the final two episodes.

Also how awesome was it when he basically saved Skylar with that phone call? Brutal for the family but man... thats love lol

Who thinks Jesse's death is going to be as bleak and inevitable as they're setting it up to be or is he going to get out alive? Because BB is not predictable and they're making his death pretty predictable.
    I'm not saying he's done. I'm saying he's changed is all..here check this out

5 minutes in
    Last edited by LBF; Mon Sep 16th, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why but that second scene with Gomez dead on the ground was the biggest "aww" moment for me so far. Now no matter how the series ends. I think next episode will start the flash forward. He's changed his name and drove off, that could be it for this time period. I can't think of how this series will end now. There is no "good" left to win. All I know is Jesse will survive until the last episode, since there was an interview with him on the set of the last episode bloodied up. I'm still in awe. The days of Jr. eating breakfast are over.

Post Thanks / Like

There never was going to be any "good" left to win. It's the drug bussiness! haha. Vengeance on Walt's part is all that's left..I don't want to say I want any character to die, especially a young one. Bu,t I really want Walt Jr. to just get beat the shit out of..

Post Thanks / Like

Strange, of all the main characters, Walt Jr. is the most innocent, the most betrayed.

Post Thanks / Like

ya, but Flynn needs his ass whooped..

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I just saw an interesting theory. When Jesse was talking about the tape he made he said it was at Hank's house. Is it possible that skylar, Marie, and Jr. are all at that house with Hank gone now? Then you have a bunch of people trying to destroy proof going into a house with a family who knows EVERYTHING. That could be the reason Walt comes back. He currently doesn't give a shit about Jesse so he wouldn't come back for him, he sort of brushed off the hank death so I doubt he's currently after revenge, but if they go to that house and see Walt's family of witnesses it's very believable they kill them all and Walt comes back and uses his machine gun on them.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he brushed off hank's death at all. I'm not sure if Jesse will cook for them and they will be after Walt and could take his family hostage..Saul seems like he's going to be the communicator and informer for Walt. I don't know, I thought I had a theory for a moment there..but, I honestly just don't know with how unpredictable Breaking Bad is.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd had Andrea and Brock's photo on the wall to help motivate Jesse to cook.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats an interesting theory Tucas.

- Walter White

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information