planetmars wrote: View Post
    Tom Haberstroh

Comment

Tom Haberstroh
      Who??? #Clown

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
        I'll take 11th...all things being equal the 6th seed sounds awesome.

Edit: Just realised this is Eastern Conferance only.... that's discouraging.
        LOL, and I'm assuming you liked my post prior to realizing the harsh, cold reality?

Comment

9 to 11th in the East is a fair assessment at this point. There are always teams that over and under achieve with injuries being huge. We shall see, hope the Raptors come out of the gate with a bang this time.

Comment

I just don't get all the love for Washington. they still stink, and John Wall only had 2 good months before getting his max deal

Comment

i don't get the Milwaukee love if anything.
              with their squad from last year they would have no chance at playoffs this season, and they haven't gotten better

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                I just don't get all the love for Washington. they still stink, and John Wall only had 2 good months before getting his max deal
                I think the argument is that if Wall and Beal (don't forget him) keep progressing, they have one of the best backcourts in the league. They kept Webster, drafted Porter, still have Nene and Okafor. They played well last season when healthy. And they also have the potential to make a major move to improve given the expiring deals of Okafor and Ariza. I'm not saying they're a lock to make the playoffs, but they certainly have as good a chance as any of the fringe teams. They should improve a bit internally, have the flexibility to make moves, and don't have any big hole as already constructed. I see them as having a better shot than Milly or Detroit for sure.

Comment

lmao what a fucking tool of a list

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I think the argument is that if Wall and Beal (don't forget him) keep progressing, they have one of the best backcourts in the league. They kept Webster, drafted Porter, still have Nene and Okafor. They played well last season when healthy. And they also have the potential to make a major move to improve given the expiring deals of Okafor and Ariza. I'm not saying they're a lock to make the playoffs, but they certainly have as good a chance as any of the fringe teams. They should improve a bit internally, have the flexibility to make moves, and don't have any big hole as already constructed. I see them as having a better shot than Milly or Detroit for sure.
                    Good back court for the future, but i don't see them carrying the rest of the team to the playoffs. But I guess the east is wide open either way

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Well for them its beneficial. To us it's pointless BS
                      Isn't that always the point? haha
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

ESPN has never been kind to the Raptors. I'm not surprised they put the Pistons over us, they're overvaluing Josh Smith's impact on so many levels.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I can't believe ESPN still has an "insider" service at all. Seems like a pretty archaic business model compared to every other sports/news site around.
                          Really what people are paying for is ESPN the Magazine and the Insider bit is a bonus.

Comment

Tom Haberstroh
                            Who?

Raps are a better team than Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Washington. Habstro or whatever his name is knows that Milwaukee is in full tank mode right?

Anyways, Cavs really are the only team that u can make an argument of being a better team than the Raps.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Who?

Raps are a better team than Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Washington. Habstro or whatever his name is knows that Milwaukee is in full tank mode right?

Anyways, Cavs really are the only team that u can make an argument of being a better team than the Raps.
                              Why would they sign OJ Mayo if they are planning to tank?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Why would they sign OJ Mayo if they are planning to tank?
                                Why would you sign OJ Mayo if you weren't?

Comment

Working...
                                X