New Suns Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suns Jerseys

Rebranding time in Phoenix, I personally like them, especially the fact that they went with something creative but still minimalistic. Other teams play too safe on this these days, most recent example, Pelicans.

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Those are freaking awesome.

Comment

I'm very much against the T-Shirt jersey. I think it looks stupid.

Those jerseys are alright I guess though.

Comment

And I love that PJ Tucker is a big enough part of their organization that HE is chosen to model the jerseys. Epic.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          And I love that PJ Tucker is a big enough part of their organization that HE is chosen to model the jerseys. Epic.
          Dude has improved a lot, but he's still an average player

Comment

They are rather bland if you ask me. I prefer the Barkley era Suns jerseys.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I love the whites... they away jersey is meh... the sleeved jersey can suck a big fat dick..

Comment

Sleeve jerseys = big bucks in merchandise sales

Comment

I don't understand the hate on the sleeved jerseys. They look nice and sleek. Plus you can actually wear a sleeved jersey to other places besides a basketball game or a gym without looking like a douchebag. Especially here in Canada where it's cold as hell for like 3/4 of the year.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
                    I don't understand the hate on the sleeved jerseys. They look nice and sleek. Plus you can actually wear a sleeved jersey to other places besides a basketball game or a gym without looking like a douchebag. Especially here in Canada where it's cold as hell for like 3/4 of the year.
                    There's t-shirts for that kind of use.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I like em. I've always like their colour schemes down there.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
                        if it's cold... a climacool shirt, regardless of the sleeve length, is absolutely useless

my main gripe is the cut... the design itself is fine, I like the name/number placement.. it looks fantastic on the white... and like Isaac mentioned, the suns choice of colour palette is just great.. always has been

but that cut..

tight sleeves loose body? reminds me of something one of them bros who walk around rocking diesel "t-shirts" that accentuate the fact that every day at the gym for you is an arms day, but hides the fact that you severely disregard the need for core training or cardio, and never stopped to realize you're wearing an undershirt as your outerwear

and really, don't wear athletic gear in public if you aren't going to a game or the gym if you're worried about people judging you... because they will regardless of sleeves

Comment

I don't like them. They look dull...

Comment

I'm also pretty sure they only made one size shorts for everybody ... look at the Shorts for Bledsoe and Len. They're literally the same length, even though Len is a good foot taller than Bledsoe.

Comment

The Suns should rock the short shorts and put the retro feel over the top.

Comment

Working...
                              X