Thread: Funniest movie on Netflix

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Funniest movie on Netflix

What is the funniest movie on netflix. Its the dog days and I finished my shows so I need good movies? Im trusting all you critics!

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had Netflx in years..I don't know what the funniest movie would be..But, a funny movie is Sling Blade
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic All-Star lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

mean girls .....Lindsey Lohans in it
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    dat Atlantic division dominance

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    I haven't had Netflx in years..I don't know what the funniest movie would be..But, a funny movie is Sling Blade
    Your missing out I had netflix then got rid of it a couple years ago or so. I got it again a couple months back and their selection has become huge. They have a lot of the major shows on now instead of random shit no one heard of before like they used to.

Quote alex_elstone wrote: View Post
    What is the funniest movie on netflix. Its the dog days and I finished my shows so I need good movies? Im trusting all you critics!
    I'm not a big fan of the comedy movies on Netflix I guess it depends what kind of comedy your into(stupid funny or actually funny). My suggestions for movies would be the dictator, longest yard, liar liar, Mr. Beans holiday.
    Also I recently got American Netflix, so I'm not sure if all those movies are available but American Netflix has a lot of great comedy TV shows not available in Canada.(The League is my favourite that's not in Canada). If you ever run out of Canadian comedies just upgrade to the American version and you'll have a whole new selection of solid movies/shows.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    Your missing out I had netflix then got rid of it a couple years ago or so. I got it again a couple months back and their selection has become huge. They have a lot of the major shows on now instead of random shit no one heard of before like they used to.
    I might look into re-acquiring it in the future. But, right now I can't afford the extra 8 bucks a month. I had "the movie network" package for a year which was suffice, but that got dropped in the most recent string of budget-cutting..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

"Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" are both on there.

7. Like heinz57 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if Role Models is on there, but that movie is hilarious. Hott Fuzz is underrated.
    Whatever you do, do it the best you can

9. Like LBF liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    "Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" are both on there.
    those guys are comedy geniuses... which is strange, since I hated (and still do) their tv show, Spaced

Thread Information