Funniest movie on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest movie on Netflix

What is the funniest movie on netflix. Its the dog days and I finished my shows so I need good movies? Im trusting all you critics!

I haven't had Netflx in years..I don't know what the funniest movie would be..But, a funny movie is Sling Blade
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

mean girls .....Lindsey Lohans in it
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        I haven't had Netflx in years..I don't know what the funniest movie would be..But, a funny movie is Sling Blade
        Your missing out I had netflix then got rid of it a couple years ago or so. I got it again a couple months back and their selection has become huge. They have a lot of the major shows on now instead of random shit no one heard of before like they used to.

alex_elstone wrote: View Post
        What is the funniest movie on netflix. Its the dog days and I finished my shows so I need good movies? Im trusting all you critics!
        I'm not a big fan of the comedy movies on Netflix I guess it depends what kind of comedy your into(stupid funny or actually funny). My suggestions for movies would be the dictator, longest yard, liar liar, Mr. Beans holiday.
        Also I recently got American Netflix, so I'm not sure if all those movies are available but American Netflix has a lot of great comedy TV shows not available in Canada.(The League is my favourite that's not in Canada). If you ever run out of Canadian comedies just upgrade to the American version and you'll have a whole new selection of solid movies/shows.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
          Your missing out I had netflix then got rid of it a couple years ago or so. I got it again a couple months back and their selection has become huge. They have a lot of the major shows on now instead of random shit no one heard of before like they used to.
          I might look into re-acquiring it in the future. But, right now I can't afford the extra 8 bucks a month. I had "the movie network" package for a year which was suffice, but that got dropped in the most recent string of budget-cutting..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

"Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" are both on there.

Comment

Don't know if Role Models is on there, but that movie is hilarious. Hott Fuzz is underrated.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                "Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" are both on there.
                those guys are comedy geniuses... which is strange, since I hated (and still do) their tv show, Spaced

Comment

Working...
                X