No announcement yet.

I've Lost Faith In This Organization..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Lost Faith In This Organization..

I gave up on the Leafs many years ago, i'm not crazy about soccer but the team absolutely blows, I'm from Hamilton, so I don't like the Marlies, all that's left is my passion for the raptors, which is slowly dying..

Do you have any advice/suggestions for me?

Such as;
    -a new team to follow(without being a complete bandwagoner,so don't say "go jump on the Miami bandwagon, you tool!")
    -reasons that can help me to keep the faith in the Raptors
    -How Ujiri is different from his predecessors
    -Is Rudy Gay the wing we've been waiting for since the departure of one Vincent Lamar Carter
    -Why Valanciunas is the dominant center we've been waiting for
    -Why Dwane Casey is the guy moving forward
    -Why Andrea Bargnani was/is such a lazy c*nt
    -What is the meaning of life
    -Why does it hurt when I pee(That's a question for you Heinz)
    -Why aren't there more girls on here(self-explanatory, really)
    -New movies(I haven't watched a good one in a while)
    -How to stop being such a massive troll
    -Who would win in a fight; A midget or Billy Madison
    -Who would win in a fight; Billy Madison or the mascot that eats the cheerleaders

Ok. I'm done messing around. Seriously, though. If I'm a fan and I'm losing hope. What are some reasons that give me renewed hope in this team?
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Aug 17, 2013, 11:51 AM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Advice? Ya stop being such a fair weather fan. :P LOL

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      I've got this thread on close watch. Probably be locked in 20 minutes.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        I've got this thread on close watch. Probably be locked in 20 minutes.
        C'mon, man. Let it roll for at least 13 hours.

Advice? Ya stop being such a fair weather fan. :P LOL
        There is only so much losing one can take before jumping ship..or at least before you become a closet fan.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

A quick response to one anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiu6DFXeF9A

Comment

C'mon, man. Let it roll for at least 13 hours.
            I just don't see that happening.

There is only so much losing one can take before jumping ship..or at least before you become a closet fan.
            Well I'm pretty sure I've been through a lot more losing years than you have and my fandom is as strong as ever. So when you say 'one', you mean 'You'. Lol

Comment

12.5?

Well I'm pretty sure I've been through a lot more losing years than you have and my fandom is as strong as ever. So when you say 'one', you mean 'You'. Lol
              I was saying in the general sense, really.

Comment

dude you haven't even given management a chance yet. We are at year 1, and we have no indication what direction ujiri wants to take this team.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                  dude you haven't even given management a chance yet. We are at year 1, and we have no indication what direction ujiri wants to take this team.
                  100% serious responses like this are comedy gold

Comment

100% serious responses like this are comedy gold
                    Ah, didn't realize you were being sarcastic. Now I feel a little embarassed.

Comment

Do you have any advice/suggestions for me?
                      Check out the original theme song to MASH...not the TV show though, the movie

-a new team to follow(without being a complete bandwagoner,so don't say "go jump on the Miami bandwagon, you tool!") I'm going to be watching a lot of Timberwolves BBALL this year, I like how they are built.

-reasons that can help me to keep the faith in the Raptors
                      You just need to keep faith with the Raptors, and know that the almighty Raptors have a plan that is beyond our understanding

-How Ujiri is different from his predecessors
                      He's black

-Is Rudy Gay the wing we've been waiting for since the departure of one Vincent Lamar Carter
                      He may not be the hero we are waiting for but he is the one we deserve

-Why Valanciunas is the dominant center we've been waiting for
                      Because he appears to have done more work to his body in one summer than Bargs did in 7 years

-Why Dwane Casey is the guy moving forward
                      Not sure. What did he say to you? Does he like you? I'd say don't rush into things with him. Older men are tricky

-Why Andrea Bargnani was/is such a lazy c*nt
                      His psychopathy makes it hard for him to care about anything

-What is the meaning of life
                      Whatever meaning you give it.

-Why does it hurt when I pee(That's a question for you Heinz)
                      Stop holding your thumb over the tip and attempting to spray girls with it

-Why aren't there more girls on here(self-explanatory, really)
                      See above

-New movies(I haven't watched a good one in a while)
                      Elysium was good

SLIMFAST should assist in you being a less massive troll

-Who would win in a fight; A midget or Billy Madison
                      A Midget - can go inside and work the body

-Who would win in a fight; Billy Madison or the mascot that eats the cheerleaders
                      Mascot - Athletic advantage
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Fanatics terrify me.

Comment

Ahh the drama! season hasn't even started yet. Gotta love it.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Ahh the drama! season hasn't even started yet. Gotta love it.
                            love what?

Comment

love what?
                              Maybe he's loving the thought of Frank Zappa lyrics, that you brought up with his song title "Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?", being used for in-game musical offerings?

If the name were to change to Huskies, like some want, they could also use the song with the lyrics " Watch out where the Huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow"

In fact there's all kinds of Zappa lyrics that would be perfect!
                              When fans are booing, the could play "Broken hearts are for assholes"
                              When the dancing girls are on the floor, they could play "Crew Slut"

All kinds of good stuff
                              Last edited by p00ka; Sat Aug 17, 2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X