Who's the greatest Laker of all time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red and White wrote: View Post
    And in regards to George Mikan, the one drill every kid wanting to get better at basketball should really commit to and do every day or every practice, is the Mikan drill.
    Indeed, my coach would make every player on the team do that, big or not.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Not really a feud. He's attacking me for some reason. I'm responding with actual critical thought...for the most part.

And it's "white", not "while" Though there's a certain ring to that...
      Yeah, I know it's white. I've seen the movie.lol

I didn't even realize I put "L"..my bad.

And yeah, he's attacking you. but, you are firing back, which will make it a feud. haha.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        Yeah, I know it's white. I've seen the movie.lol

I didn't even realize I put "L"..my bad.

And yeah, he's attacking you. but, you are firing back, which will make it a feud. haha.
        I really think the "while"'s not bad. It sounds like the start to a really weird basketball story...."While men can't jump, they can create anti-gravity fields with their shoes that allow them to accomplish incredible feats. Most fans think this is natural athleticism, but it's cutting edge technology"....Maybe that's' the future of basketballl....

Comment

magic. don't like kareem much. kobe is good but magic was incredible. like lebron could play any position. his first playoffs in the finals he was their starting 5. super super good at everything.

Comment

Working...
          X