With nothing else to talk about presently, why not start arguing about the future? A simple predictions thread. Post your responses 1-15 and we'll see at season's end who was right and who was wrong.
1. Demar - over/under .299 3PT%? - career high .283 last season, once again swore to work on his range, will this be the year he eclipses 30%?
2. Gay - over/under 4.5 FreeThrowAttempts per game? - his career best was 5, but in the last 5 years has averaged 4.5, 4.0, 3.9, 3.7 and 4.2. Can he get to the line more often in this lineup?
3. Lowry - over/under 10 games missed due to injury? Only played 82 games once in his career (sophomore season) and that was as a back-up. Lowry played in 68 games last year (missing 14). Can he stay healthy for a full season?
4. JV - over/under 8 RPG? JV averaged 6 RPG last season but had a per 36 of 9 per game. Can he produce in a larger role?
5. Can JV get 25 double doubles this year? Last year JV had 8 double-doubles. David Lee led the league with 56.
6. T-Ross - over/under 22 MPG? - last year got 17 MPG. Can the 2nd year pro secure minutes in this rotation?
7. Who gets the first ejection of the season?
8. Who gets more starts, Acy or Novak? Novak had 1 in New York and Acy 0 last year.
9. Who is emerges as the back-up PG, Buycks or Augustin?
10. Does Casey get let go during or after the season?
11. Does Quintin Richardson ever see the court?
12. Do the Raptors sweep any season series?
13. Do the Raptors finish above .500?
14. Any Raptors on the All-Star team?
15. Do the Raptors make the play-offs?