23)Cavaliers
    24)Bucks
    25)Mavericks
    26)Clippers
    27)Bobcats
    28)Magic
    29)Twolves
    30)Kings

Completely disagree w/ this. Thunder i think is way too high on this list. To be honest, i think the Raps have a better looking jersey than the Thunder.

I also think the Raptors have a better looking jersey than the Hawks, Rockets, Pacers, Grizzlies and Suns.

Also, the Bulls ranked #10? are you kidding me? i think they're top 3 easily.
    Mamba Mentality

God we need basketball to start....
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Without reviewing things too much, I have to say I'm surprised to see Utah so high.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

the rockets jersey is shit
        the wizards jersey is...is...
        why do is see utah up there
        and brooklyn needs to calm down

the raps should be number one we were born to be first fuck every other team....
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

How can the Bulls be 10th and the Raptors be 21st? They're like the same frickin' jerseys.

Comment

I think Warriors should be #1. Awesome colour scheme.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              I think Warriors should be #1. Awesome colour scheme.
              Top 5 for sure. ESPN got it right.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Without reviewing things too much, I have to say I'm surprised to see Utah so high.
                Ditto.

I'm also surprised by big gaps with teams that basically use similar colour schemes and such. Miami is clearly at #6 because they're Miami. They might be my least favourite jersey that uses a reddish template. I would take Portland, Chicago or Houston ahead of Miami for sure. But in the end it's all totally subjective.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  the raps should be number one we were born to be first SCREW every other team....
                  Fixed it for you. Stay classy! ;P
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I an unrelated note, I was going to respond to this thread, but then just decided to take a hot steaming crap. I think I made the right decision.

I also might not come back until October... content is getting quite thin.
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Thunder jersey is great, color scheme is superb, how can it be awful?
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        Thunder jersey is great, color scheme is superb, how can it be awful?
                        - Color scheme is horrendous. I mean, blue + orange? come on! they look like the Miami Marlins.
                        - The logo doesn't make sense. I mean they're the Thunder right? they probably have coolest name in the NBA. And that's the best they could come up with?
                        - Thunder font is so boring. I mean, what font did they use? Arial?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          - Color scheme is horrendous. I mean, blue + orange? come on! they look like the Miami Marlins.
                          - The logo doesn't make sense. I mean they're the Thunder right? they probably have coolest name in the NBA. And that's the best they could come up with?
                          - Thunder font is so boring. I mean, what font did they use? Arial?
                          Well as a person who's been working with graphics for over 6 years in various design companies I can tell you that orange + blue is very popular combination of colors. Logo is fine, fonts as well, especially OKC part. I'm surprised you think that you know more than design companies, which were paid millions for their branding. Of course it's taste and it differs and well, it's ok, but don't criticize it like you are professional graphic designer, because no offense but it looks like you don't know what you are talking about. Peace man.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            Well as a person who's been working with graphics for over 6 years in various design companies I can tell you that orange + blue is very popular combination of colors. Logo is fine, fonts as well, especially OKC part. I'm surprised you think that you know more than design companies, which were paid millions for their branding. Of course it's taste and it differs and well, it's ok, but don't criticize it like you are professional graphic designer, because no offense but it looks like you don't know what you are talking about. Peace man.
                            I'm not saying i know it all. I'm just giving my OPINION. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who finds the Thunder's logo and color schemes horrendous. And i didn't know you have to be a "Graphic Designer" to criticize a team's logo and color.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              I'm not saying i know it all. I'm just giving my OPINION. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who finds the Thunder's logo and color schemes horrendous. And i didn't know you have to be a "Graphic Designer" to criticize a team's logo and color.
                              Well the opinion is actually valid when you are one. I understood that it's your opinion and I've said its fine, it's just that you are thread starter and it's my choice to agree or disagree. You just picked too bold statements and arguments, which really aren't "legit".

Comment

Working...
                              X