Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which basketball steryotype do you fall under?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which basketball steryotype do you fall under?

lol I'm definitely the Foul guy. What about you, or is there anyone you know that would fall under one of these stereotypes?

Sadly cant see the video...
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

haha Im definitely "my bad" guy... Was funny watching this as played with and against every type in this video ;D Had identical examples irl with tall guy shoot 3, MrRage, football player, imaginery dunker, first impression can lie and misses all game but hits clutch shot.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

My bad guy
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I'm definitely the my bad guy mixed with the misses all game then hits the game winner.

Comment

Definitely "my bad" mixed in with "player coach". Haha.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Didn't even realize "The Pants Guy" was a stereotype, but that is me...well, maybe a mixture with the old guy.

Comment

I am happy to say, I was never any of these guys... wow, hilarious.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                  I am happy to say, I was never any of these guys... wow, hilarious.
                  Not even "the coach?"

Comment

not really, I dont really get as bad a that... I tend to maybe be a little coach/my bad, but only to th extent that mos players who are team players are like that

Comment

I love the "Shoulda made the league" guy one.. I see it a lot more in baseball, I play in a league here on weekends with 99% latinos and they basically all have that story and I've realized that I've definitely said that at some point in my life

In basketball, I'm a little bit of my bad guy and if I'm having a bad day I'll definitely make up some excuses haha.. When guys are standing around and not setting screens and shit I'll usually be the player coach and get on guys and let em know what they need to be doing, but I'm not a nazi about it

Comment

The 'guy who shoulda made the league' was good. I play softball with this putz who is always going on about how he got drafted by the Padres or Phillies or someone in like the 258th round about 20 years ago. Haven't seen the guy hit a home run in 3 years.

The only one I thought for sure would be in there is "the guy who sweats like a pig". I always seem to end up guarding that guy. Back in high school, I remember a dude who would play at one of the courts and he always had his shirt off and he would back you down in the post and you'd just be totally soaked in his sweat instantly. Guy scored a million points cause no one would guard him.

Comment

Working...
                        X