Marvel v DC: Superhero Movies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Prefer it if the just focused on one character Harley and just introduce other characters either in cameo or as supporting. Always felt that superheroes were overrated since the villians create the story.
    Agree actually. I'd like to see them use Harley and Joker as the main proagonists, sort of a twisted Bonnie and Clyde type thing? Would be sweet actually.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Agree actually. I'd like to see them use Harley and Joker as the main proagonists, sort of a twisted Bonnie and Clyde type thing? Would be sweet actually.
      Introduce other characters in later movies. No point just dumping everyone into one film. Problem with focusing on bad guys is you kinda want them to win

Comment

Introduce other characters in later movies. No point just dumping everyone into one film. Problem with focusing on bad guys is you kinda want them to win
        Ya for sure, which is why I could see this basically being "Joker: The Movie" just not calling it as much. I don't imagine majority of this cast will make it into any Justice League films.. or maybe they will? Man, its so hard to tell where they are going with things. I was always a big DC guy growing up, so I'm glad they're at least giving us something to talk about.

Comment

Ya for sure, which is why I could see this basically being "Joker: The Movie" just not calling it as much. I don't imagine majority of this cast will make it into any Justice League films.. or maybe they will? Man, its so hard to tell where they are going with things. I was always a big DC guy growing up, so I'm glad they're at least giving us something to talk about.
          They need to go back to being Detective Comics solving and catching psychopaths. Problem with the Avengers is one of them is an actual God. Pretty hard to justify everyone else on the team especially the guy with the bow

Comment

Problem with the Avengers is one of them is an actual God. Pretty hard to justify everyone else on the team especially the guy with the bow
            Hahaha Hilarious. Well when you put it that way... What does Scarlett Johansson even do? Besides be the butt of the movie.

Comment

Hahaha Hilarious. Well when you put it that way... What does Scarlett Johansson even do? Besides be the butt of the movie.
              Capt America, Black Widow and Hawkeye can't even be considered athletic because they're white. They are the hustle energy guys who need to be able to pass or drill open threes. Then get out of the way as Thor finishes the 4Q. Hulk is JV - smash stuff but low usage because of reliability.

Comment

Hulk is JV - smash stuff but low usage because of reliability.
                Hahah What a great analogy.

Comment

• Hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggg ... Trailer just leaked and I can't even ... going to be so epic.
                  Can't post it because its not on Youtube.. they took it down. But it can be found if you look for it ...

Comment

• How is an indestructible with pretty much every superpower a fair opponent for a guy who is rich. Rather see Wolverine vs Casper

Comment

How is an indestructible with pretty much every superpower a fair opponent for a guy who is rich. Rather see Wolverine vs Casper
                      This has already been discussed, but they have a long history of fighting, and Batman usually wins. Superman has weaknesses. You just have to know how to exploit them, and Batman is effing smart, on top of being rich. That's a big advantage.

And its Casper the Friendly Ghost - why would he be fighting anyone?? Lol
                      Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 17, 2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Not blurry, not pirated version!

Comment

This has already been discussed, but they have a long history of fighting, and Batman usually wins. Superman has weaknesses. You just have to know how to exploit them, and Batman is effing smart, on top of being rich. That's a big advantage.

And its Casper the Friendly Ghost - why would he be fighting anyone?? Lol
                          Nobody is that nice. Casper is up to something

Superman can fly and alter time. If he loses to a rich guy who comes up with traps, it's Wiley E Coyote with a kryptonite box-trap.

Comment

Nobody is that nice. Casper is up to something

Superman can fly and alter time. If he loses to a rich guy who comes up with traps, it's Wiley E Coyote with a kryptonite box-trap.
                            I think they've dialed back on Supes powers in the last little while. I don't think that's still accepted. Flash is faster than Superman, and actually can travel in time if we really want to get geeky about it. Haha Still haven't watched that Flash show though .. looks lame.

Comment

I think they've dialed back on Supes powers in the last little while. I don't think that's still accepted. Flash is faster than Superman, and actually can travel in time if we really want to get geeky about it. Haha Still haven't watched that Flash show though .. looks lame.
                              Superman has been given some super bullshit powers. They need to tone that shit down for real lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Superman has been given some super bullshit powers. They need to tone that shit down for real lol
                                He has super reading comprehension. He reads at an extremely high grade level. ( not really a joke )

Comment

Working...
                                X