Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Oh shit ... Zach Snyder just tweeted this:

SOO Dope. Looks better than Nolans already ...

Like actually ... from what we can see, I like that costume over any other they've done.
    More people acknowledge how awesome this is! Do it now!

Comment

More people acknowledge how awesome this is! Do it now!
      The bat ears are too short

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        The bat ears are too short
        I love the short ears. Reminds me of Dark Knight Returns. Or even the original Adam West Batman.

Comment

He'll do an alright job. I think someone like Russel Crow would be a better choice though.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            He'll do an alright job. I think someone like Russel Crow would be a better choice though.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
            I'm going out on a limb and saying that he will be the 2nd or 3rd best. Michael Keaton wins, and then he and Bale can fight it out for #2. If Affleck loses that ridiculous "bat voice" then he's already ahead in my books.

Comment

I'm going out on a limb and saying that he will be the 2nd or 3rd best. Michael Keaton wins, and then he and Bale can fight it out for #2. If Affleck loses that ridiculous "bat voice" then he's already ahead in my books.
              Those old batman movies were so freakin cheesy lol
              Christian Bale all the way. He made batman badass, the old movies made him look like a complete pussy. Bale is the reason Batman got so popular in today's society.

Comment

Those old batman movies were so freakin cheesy lol
                Christian Bale all the way. He made batman badass, the old movies made him look like a complete pussy. Bale is the reason Batman got so popular in today's society.
                If by "In today's society" you mean "your generation", then sure. For my generation it was Michael Keaton (and to a much lesser extent Val Kilmer and George Clooney) which brought Batman into HUGE popularity.

But when I was referring to "Dark Knight Returns", that is a Graphic Novel done by the creator of 300, Frank Miller; which is widely regarded as the best piece of Batman literature ever. And he's got short ears in that, and is super buff. Like the picture.

And I maintain, Christian Bales Batman fails simply because of that stupid voice.

Comment

If by "In today's society" you mean "your generation", then sure. For my generation it was Michael Keaton (and to a much lesser extent Val Kilmer and George Clooney) which brought Batman into HUGE popularity.

But when I was referring to "Dark Knight Returns", that is a Graphic Novel done by the creator of 300, Frank Miller; which is widely regarded as the best piece of Batman literature ever. And he's got short ears in that, and is super buff. Like the picture.

And I maintain, Christian Bales Batman fails simply because of that stupid voice.
                  Christian Bale's batman is actually badass tho. I've seen the old batman movies, he's like a pretty boy lol
                  The voice isn't that bad, its sorta odd but it grew on me haha

Comment

Christian Bale's batman is actually badass tho. I've seen the old batman movies, he's like a pretty boy lol
                    The voice isn't that bad, its sorta odd but it grew on me haha
                    Michael Keaton was a badass. You'd be hard pressed to find someone to say otherwise.
                    Val Kilmer and George Clooney sucked. I'll give you that.

And the voice is ridiculous. Keaton had a bit of a voice. Bale just made is unbearable by the end. Like it made me laugh.

Comment

This movie has a title now:

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Scheduled for May 6, 2016

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        This movie has a title now:

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Scheduled for May 6, 2016
                        "Dawn of Justice" obviously foreshadowing "The Justice League", which was confirmed as being filmed directly after BvS.
                        SO pumped for these. Can't believe we have to wait 2 years.

Comment

Michael Keaton was a badass. You'd be hard pressed to find someone to say otherwise.
                          Val Kilmer and George Clooney sucked. I'll give you that.

And the voice is ridiculous. Keaton had a bit of a voice. Bale just made is unbearable by the end. Like it made me laugh.
                          But now the Bale voice is the one known as "Batman"
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Ben Affleck lookin like the DareDevil again. He better not fuck up this role too

Comment

Ben Affleck lookin like the DareDevil again. He better not fuck up this role too
                              LOL How do you figure he looks like Dare Devil? He looks nothing like him.

And that was just a terrible movie. Period. Can't really say Ben screwed that up.

Comment

LOL How do you figure he looks like Dare Devil? He looks nothing like him.

And that was just a terrible movie. Period. Can't really say Ben screwed that up.
                                the mask bro

Comment

Working...
                                X