Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

Thread: Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Damn, that's a nice suit

    Are the contacts necessary?

  2. #42
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Sig wrote: View Post
    Damn, that's a nice suit

    Are the contacts necessary?
    You think he's got contacts in?

    I don't know.. I think his eyes are naturally that dreamy ... I mean ... huh?
    In Masai we Trust.

  3. #43
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm surprised no one has made a "That's the wrong (H)Eisenberg!" joke yet.
    Lol maybe someone misheard originally and that's how Bryan Cranston was rumoured.

  4. Like Joey liked this post
  5. #44
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh shit ... Zach Snyder just tweeted this:


    SOO Dope. Looks better than Nolans already ...

    Like actually ... from what we can see, I like that costume over any other they've done.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed May 14th, 2014 at 10:09 AM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  6. #45
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In Masai we Trust.

  7. #46
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Oh shit ... Zach Snyder just tweeted this:


    SOO Dope. Looks better than Nolans already ...

    Like actually ... from what we can see, I like that costume over any other they've done.
    More people acknowledge how awesome this is! Do it now!
    In Masai we Trust.

  8. #47
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    More people acknowledge how awesome this is! Do it now!
    The bat ears are too short

  9. #48
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    The bat ears are too short
    I love the short ears. Reminds me of Dark Knight Returns. Or even the original Adam West Batman.
    In Masai we Trust.

  10. #49
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,047
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He'll do an alright job. I think someone like Russel Crow would be a better choice though.

    Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

  11. #50
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    He'll do an alright job. I think someone like Russel Crow would be a better choice though.

    Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    I'm going out on a limb and saying that he will be the 2nd or 3rd best. Michael Keaton wins, and then he and Bale can fight it out for #2. If Affleck loses that ridiculous "bat voice" then he's already ahead in my books.
    In Masai we Trust.

  12. #51
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    I'm going out on a limb and saying that he will be the 2nd or 3rd best. Michael Keaton wins, and then he and Bale can fight it out for #2. If Affleck loses that ridiculous "bat voice" then he's already ahead in my books.
    Those old batman movies were so freakin cheesy lol
    Christian Bale all the way. He made batman badass, the old movies made him look like a complete pussy. Bale is the reason Batman got so popular in today's society.

  13. #52
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Those old batman movies were so freakin cheesy lol
    Christian Bale all the way. He made batman badass, the old movies made him look like a complete pussy. Bale is the reason Batman got so popular in today's society.
    If by "In today's society" you mean "your generation", then sure. For my generation it was Michael Keaton (and to a much lesser extent Val Kilmer and George Clooney) which brought Batman into HUGE popularity.

    But when I was referring to "Dark Knight Returns", that is a Graphic Novel done by the creator of 300, Frank Miller; which is widely regarded as the best piece of Batman literature ever. And he's got short ears in that, and is super buff. Like the picture.

    And I maintain, Christian Bales Batman fails simply because of that stupid voice.
    In Masai we Trust.

  14. #53
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    If by "In today's society" you mean "your generation", then sure. For my generation it was Michael Keaton (and to a much lesser extent Val Kilmer and George Clooney) which brought Batman into HUGE popularity.

    But when I was referring to "Dark Knight Returns", that is a Graphic Novel done by the creator of 300, Frank Miller; which is widely regarded as the best piece of Batman literature ever. And he's got short ears in that, and is super buff. Like the picture.

    And I maintain, Christian Bales Batman fails simply because of that stupid voice.
    Christian Bale's batman is actually badass tho. I've seen the old batman movies, he's like a pretty boy lol
    The voice isn't that bad, its sorta odd but it grew on me haha

  15. #54
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Christian Bale's batman is actually badass tho. I've seen the old batman movies, he's like a pretty boy lol
    The voice isn't that bad, its sorta odd but it grew on me haha
    Michael Keaton was a badass. You'd be hard pressed to find someone to say otherwise.
    Val Kilmer and George Clooney sucked. I'll give you that.

    And the voice is ridiculous. Keaton had a bit of a voice. Bale just made is unbearable by the end. Like it made me laugh.
    In Masai we Trust.

  16. #55
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,391
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This movie has a title now:

    Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

    Scheduled for May 6, 2016

  17. Like Joey liked this post
  18. #56
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    This movie has a title now:

    Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

    Scheduled for May 6, 2016
    "Dawn of Justice" obviously foreshadowing "The Justice League", which was confirmed as being filmed directly after BvS.
    SO pumped for these. Can't believe we have to wait 2 years.
    In Masai we Trust.

  19. Like planetmars liked this post
  20. #57
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    1,938
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Michael Keaton was a badass. You'd be hard pressed to find someone to say otherwise.
    Val Kilmer and George Clooney sucked. I'll give you that.

    And the voice is ridiculous. Keaton had a bit of a voice. Bale just made is unbearable by the end. Like it made me laugh.
    But now the Bale voice is the one known as "Batman"
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  21. #58
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ben Affleck lookin like the DareDevil again. He better not fuck up this role too

  22. #59
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Ben Affleck lookin like the DareDevil again. He better not fuck up this role too
    LOL How do you figure he looks like Dare Devil? He looks nothing like him.

    And that was just a terrible movie. Period. Can't really say Ben screwed that up.
    In Masai we Trust.

  23. #60
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    LOL How do you figure he looks like Dare Devil? He looks nothing like him.

    And that was just a terrible movie. Period. Can't really say Ben screwed that up.
    the mask bro


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •